Phantis Forums

EL–GS-R1: PAOK - Chelsea FC (20-Sep-18, 19:55 EEST)

Blackhawk

18 hours ago, Yiankos said:

Το μόνο που με εκνεύρισε ήταν που στο 90' κερδίσαμε φάουλ σε καλό σημείο για να γίνει έστω μία σέντρα μήπως και γίνει καμία αναμπουμπούλα και βάλουμε κατά λάθος γκολ και τελικά καταφέραμε να φάμε αντεπίθεση και να κάνουμε κι ένα ηλίθιο φάουλ τη στιγμή που η μπάλα κατέληγε ούτως ή άλλως στα χέρια του Πασχαλάκη και χτυπήσαμε και τον Πέδρο που τι έφταιγε ο καϋμένος.

Αυτό ακριβώς περίμενα και'γω! Τι κάνετε ρε μ@λ@κες με πασούλες έξω απ'την περιοχή;; Γεμίστε την μέσα μπας και γίνει καμια καραμπόλα!

I think some of the negative comments are way over the top. Did no one see how strong Chelsea’s line up was? Honestly, what did you expect to happen.. especially with the far more important game v AEK and argueably ARIS coming up.  Let’s be serious here, we could have easily snatched a point at the end. We could have also been battered but you need to ride your luck in these matches. I felt they were just too big, strong, fast etc and we struggled with there movement and the speed at which the moved the ball but we defended very well at times. 

Last night I left Toumba proud and there was a moment in that second half where the stadium was literally shaking.. it felt like we had them on the ropes and panicking a little.

Finally, at last I got to witness a ball being kicked after the shambles of last season! All I can say is, we clearly have our fair share of nutters in our support but standing on gate 4a in a packed Toumba is a feeling like no other and so hard to describe. Without this crazy element I’m not sure that same feeling and atmosphere would be achievable. Everyone I met was absolutely first class with me and I cannot wait for tomorrow night. I was told that everyone was calm and relaxed compared to what’s to come v AEK.. should be something special then! 

• Like it 3

I think Tosca did great, considering he was thrown in to the wolves.  His first match was against Chelsea, probably one of the favorites to win the Europa Cup and arguably the best team in the Premier league as well.   Same with Jaba....easily the man of the match, he gave his defender a run for his money, and we're talking world class defenders, not the back line of PAS Giannena.

It's easy to criticize the team, but you have to take the opponent into account.  Sure, the game could have been 3-0...but also, if we had gotten that clear penalty at the end of the 1st half, it could have easily been 1-1 as well...not to mention that coming out in the 2nd half with a 1-1 would have done wonders for the teams psychology.  

Καλά τα λέτε παιδιά. Με την Τσέλσι παίζαμε. Μακάρι να τους κερδίζαμε φυσικά, αλλά δεν μπορούμε να κράζουμε χωρίς λόγο και αιτία. Εδώ με δυσκολία κερδίσαμε Πανιώνιο και Αστέρα Τρίπολης και θέλουμε να χτυπήσουμε στα ίσια την Τσέλσι; Και οι δήθεν δημοσιογράφοι που το παίζουν σοκαρισμένοι με το ότι δεν κάναμε ευκαιρία κλπ μάλλον νομίζουν παίζουν play station.

Μόνο στήριξη στην ομάδα!

15 hours ago, DunfermlineAthleticPAOK said:

I think some of the negative comments are way over the top. Did no one see how strong Chelsea’s line up was? Honestly, what did you expect to happen.. especially with the far more important game v AEK and argueably ARIS coming up.  Let’s be serious here, we could have easily snatched a point at the end. We could have also been battered but you need to ride your luck in these matches. I felt they were just too big, strong, fast etc and we struggled with there movement and the speed at which the moved the ball but we defended very well at times. 

Last night I left Toumba proud and there was a moment in that second half where the stadium was literally shaking.. it felt like we had them on the ropes and panicking a little.

Finally, at last I got to witness a ball being kicked after the shambles of last season! All I can say is, we clearly have our fair share of nutters in our support but standing on gate 4a in a packed Toumba is a feeling like no other and so hard to describe. Without this crazy element I’m not sure that same feeling and atmosphere would be achievable. Everyone I met was absolutely first class with me and I cannot wait for tomorrow night. I was told that everyone was calm and relaxed compared to what’s to come v AEK.. should be something special then! 

Awesome stuff 

Enjoy the match tonight, it's sure to be something, we owe AEX 

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic