Phantis Forums
Argy

Nations League: Greece vs. Hungary (Groupama Arena, Budapest) - September 11, 2018

You guys really think I would post my face in an anonymous forum If I didn't know this would be the outcome? We re playing better yet losing. I think we ll draw them. Reminder that the last hungary match we played was a bizarre score 4-3 in our favor. We need Pelkinho to take more prwtovoulies he is playing like he is trying to just serve Fortounis and Mitroglou in the Estonia match. He has a good long shot he can make things happen.

• Like it 1

2 minutes ago, Molon Lave said:

Hungary are efficient in their shot attempts all 5 shots on goal and got 2. Greece now have to start scoring goals too. 

3 or 4 of these shots count for the goal score opportunity.

I agree we need him in the 2nd half. Pelkas shot was saved well. Donis needs to get involved more. Maybe Laza upfront and Donis wide.

The only weakness I see so far tonight is Tzavellas. He looks awful! I don't understand how one of our most inform players, playing with a current top epl side is at home, while this clown is playing.

Watch him take out Donis now for Koulouris so we can be even more impotent. Or better yet put in Tziolis to stabilize the midfield. 

Look for Tziolis to come on after 15 mins to not only steady the ship but to be the x factor and score some goals.

1 minute ago, Chris Tsamados said:

Think we need to chuck on Mitro, hopefully he's up for it, as I can't bear to watch him sulking about the pitch.

Why are there so few good Greek strikers?

Currently Vellios and Karelis have no playtime they re no jokes to be fair and can replace Mitroglou better than Koulouris or bakasetas. Donis is a winger nowadays last game he played CF was 1,5 season ago in Nice. if he has to run for it tho he can do it but we didn't have a chance yet. Skibbe has nice tactics with the midfielders cooperating for chances i give him that. I like the coach year after year he seems to begetting better like wine.

Garuntee Skibbe is going to do something stupid like take Donis off for Bakasetas or take Kourbelis if for Tziolis.. 

Edited by J1078
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Hopefully we continue to play well in second half and Skibbe doesn’t make silly subs like Estonia 

Hungary 2-1 Greece   HT

I would bring on Mitro and take of Pelkas and move Donis to the wing

Greece substitution:

Mitroglou IN

Donis OUT

Greece: 

Lykogiannis IN

Tzavellas OUT

Fortounis free kick, save Gulacsi