Phantis Forums

Nations League: Greece vs. Hungary (Groupama Arena, Budapest) - September 11, 2018

Argy

tzavellas is a warrior for greece. if staf is in for sure start him over him or if holebas is still in the picture but tzavellas is not the problem imo.

tzavellas marked mertens out for the majority of the 180 mins in the belgium series and got us that vital point vs. bosnia. 

main problem was not starting in form players and skibbe is learning because kourbelis addition. and negative substitutions at times (still to learn but I actually am gaining faith in him).

this starting lineup is so good. I don't find donis up top to be nearly as potent but lazaros/fortounis/donis/pelkas all together i think can pickup the slack without mitro and we have mitro on the bench too so maybe he isn't totally out or keep him fresh for next game since I don't think the knock is too severe

Good Line up but the Mitro missing is gonna cost us air domination in the box.

Ran like a maniac to finish my work out on time came back to take a bath and ordered and received my souvaki just in time.

I had it in my mind from the morning i was in the lab to post the following to prove my loyalty to this team:

If we win even by 0,5 goals I am posting a real picture of mine here.
Good luck boiz!

• Lazarus featured this topic
  • Lazarus unfeatured this topic
  • Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic