Phantis Forums

SL–R3: OFI - PAOK (15-Sep-18, 18:15 EEST)

Blackhawk

And no Khacheridi and Limnios either.

Here is what I think will happen. Tosca will definitively play in this game, and I expect him to take Vierinha's place at some point and/or if one of our CB's needs to be subbed, since he played as a CB in the past.

For Chelsea game, Tosca will start at LB and Vierinha will play as RB, since Matos will be out. Kitsiou will be on the bench. If Tosca can't handle 90 minutes, Vierinha will switch to LB and Kitsiou will come in.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kitsiou being out for a short while makes me think he won't start, though I can't see him having worse chemistry with the players than Tosca, who only just joined. Will be interesting to see what Lucescu comes up with.

My lineup for tomorrow:

--Pashalakis--

--Matos--Varela--Crespo--Tosca--

--Shakhov--Canas--

--Jaba--Biseswar--Warda--

--Akpom--

Love the line-up. So attacking. It is a little surprising that Karelis has been given the nod over Akpom he must've really impressed Lucescu. Also a little surprised no start for Wernbloom, I guess he isn't 100% fit yet. 

Hopefully there's a stream around for this one

Great comeback to turn that around within the half. Early days we were looking sloppy, looked much better after Biseswar equalised. He also grabbed the assist our boy Diego, the man just produces when called upon! 

Hopefully we go on with this and grab another couple of goals in the 2nd half

@pash I think the OFI players were complaining about Paschalkias celebration and that he was egging on the crowd, just normal Greek things you know :) 

Edited by paokarag4