Phantis Forums

SL–R3: OFI - PAOK (15-Sep-18, 18:15 EEST)

Blackhawk

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ο Μπίσεσβαρ ήταν όλο το ματς σήμερα. Αλλά είναι κρίμα που τρώει τόσο ξύλο. Πρέπει να προστατέψει λίγο τον εαυτό του. Οι διαιτητές δεν πρόκεται να το κάνουν.

Ο Πασχαλάκης πρέπει να φάει τιμωρία. ΠΑΟΚ = παιδεία. Παίζεις με τον ΟΦΗ ρε ταγαρόβλαχε Πασχαλάκη. Ότι και να σου λένε δεν μπορείς να βρίζεις έτσι. Και με ξένα @@ το παίζεις γ@μιάς; Ο Μπίσεσβαρ και ο Μάτος βάλανε τα γκολ, όχι εσύ. Τέλος πάντων. Για μένα θα μπορούσε να φάει κόκκινη κάρτα αν το έβλεπε ο διαιτητής. Και θα έτρωγε κόκκινη κάρτα αν ήταν αγώνας κόντρα σε ΑΕΧ ή Ολυμπιακό. Τα ίδια μας έκανε και ο Μιραλάς πέρυσι και φυσικά δεν έγινε τίποτα. Αλλά εμείς είμαστε ΠΑΟΚ. Έχουμε ποιότητα. Τις βλαχομαγκιές να πάει να τις κάνει αλλού όταν φύγει από τον ΠΑΟΚ. Άιντε με τον κάθε χθεσινό που το παίζει ιστορίας.

Ο Καρέλης καλός με δεδομένο ότι ήρθε πρόσφατα στην ομάδα. Θα προτιμούσα όμως να πάρει λίγο χρόνο και ο Ακπόμ σήμερα.

Και φυσικά το κοράκι δεν έδωσε καθαρότατο πέναλτι στο ξεκίνημα. Οι σφαγές συνεχίζονται. Το ΠΟΚ ενωμένο βέβαια προπαγανδίζει ότι ο Τσίπρας μας κάνει γήπεδο και ο Ιβάν είναι χαλίφης, έχει διαιτησία, και παίζει φιλικά. Η αλήθεια είναι ότι ο ΠΑΟΚ μάτωσε σήμερα και έφαγε το ξύλο της αρκούδας από τον ΟΦΗ και με διαιτητή που δεν έδωσε καθαρό πέναλτι. Ιβάν ξύπνα και βάλε φωτιά σε όλους, είσαι μόνος, κανείς δεν θα σε βοηθήσει. Ούτε καν οι οπαδοί της ομάδας μας.

It looked like it was a good sized crowd.  Any idea what the number was ?  Either way, good to see OFI back in the A Ethniki.

The highlights ... my god.  All you heard was Biseswar, Biseswar, Biseswar ha ha.  He is actually perfect for these sorts of games where we know we’ll have possession.  Once it gets too physical or lots of running is required Biseswar can suffer.  Love the guy.  His style is old school.

Karelis looked good, moved around the front line a lot gave an option outside of the box he needs a bit of time to properly gel but I was impressed. 

Wernbloom didn't have a huge impact, had one moment where his touch was really bad but I'm putting that down to rust/one of those freak things. Interested to see if and when Pontus works his way into the starting XI. Lucescu we know doesn't like to tinker with the line-up especially when we are winning. But Canas was atrocious yesterday, one of the worst games I've seen him play for us. 

Do you ever sleep ?  Ha ha.

Lucescu will have to rotate.  He has no choice.  Luckily there is depth in the squad.  Even this game we had quite a few players who normally wouldn’t start.  Where we suffer in terms of rotation is LB and RB.  We have no players similar in quality to Matos and Vieirinha.  We’ll see what Tosca has to offer in time.

As for Canas, in general, I am a fan.  I always liked his drive on the field but the times they are a changing.  When we got him 2 years ago we were still a work in progress with an U/20’s manager (Ivic) taking the helm.  It’s different now and these poor games by Canas, we can’t afford mistakes like these, and they seem to be creeping into his game more and more.

Edited by Bananas

Oh come on, after that initial screw up, Canas wasn't that bad.

The Wernbloom bad touch was bad, but OFI immediately lost possession so no harm.

Karelis looked decent. Had a great opportunity in the dying seconds that he ruined by shooting on his first touch. It was over by then anyway though. Would have liked to see Akpom there personally.

No need to sound all calm, reasonable and sensible mister pash.  I prefer shrill hysteria.

Speaking of which, what the f##k got into Paschalkis.  Siga re therio, acting like he’s a sick c##t against OFI.  Not sure whether to laugh at him or give him a backhander.  Only problem is I’d need to stand on a stool to reach his head.

His general play wasn't bad pash but I'm sorry if you lose the ball 4-5 times in the spots where he lost it then you've had a bad game. Seemed like it was a directive of OFI as soon as Canas was on the ball 2-3 OFI players were charging at him. 

I agree with bananas, he was important in his first season but the team has grown since then and he is now a depth player. (or should be) 

You wanna see Paschalakis really angry re banana? get on that stool and tell him he's hair cut is trash, then you'll see rage