Phantis Forums

Nations League: Estonia vs. Greece(A Le Coq Arena, Tallinn)

Alphonse

Guys, we are in for a treat vs Hungary.

Tziolis is 100% in starting XI, no Mitroglou, so best case we start with Koulouris who will be invisible and worst case the tactician Skibbe will play a hopeless false 9 like he did today. In Skibbe's eyes, no forward was a better option than Donis who played CF vs Bayern Munich 2 weeks ago.

Greece continues to make bad teams look good and it will bite them in the ass. 

What a let down after a great first quarter of an hour. An embarrassment. 

I want to apologize for my earlier comments. Though I was joking about the reliability of our streams, I now realize it was a stupid joke. Agonasport is a great site, the internet's premier English-language source for Greek and Cypriot sports. I'm proud to be an Agonasport writer, just as I am proud to be a Phantis mod, and I shouldn't be saying things like that to paint either site in a negative light. 

• Like it 1

1-0 a win is a win. Should have had 3 goals.the team looked amazing in the first half. When Mitroglou went off we lost our lustre. I hope he’s good to go next match. Bakasetas can’t cut it for the NT. Tziolis gets another cap as usual. On to Hungary.

Greece can take the win on the road but they have to shed their 1-0 type game thought process.

Estonia could have easily tied it. Both teams missed chances but Greece has to learn to put these teams away.

In the last world cup most teams are playing for goals instead of defense only. I suspect that any future rule changes will be to promote more of this type of play. Greece needs to get with it and be part of the fun.

We were better than the 0-1. Estonia only looked decent when we slowed the rhythm. Without Mitroglou going off and Fortounis when he had the after-goal-momentum we d ve found a way to put in more.

Koulouris should have been subbed for Mitro Bakasetas did literally nothing.

Many chances created, no klwtsoskoufi from the NT and hoping Mitroglou gets a header. 

Skibbe did some decent work in offensive mechanisms all this time.

Lykogiannis the kid apla den kanei. Stafylidis is a lot better. He doesnt seem to perform for us at least.

I hope We have Mitroglou with Hungary.

It's the old traditional winning everyone 1-0 Ethniki. Imma take it, even tho we looked way better than we should. See you on Tuesday lads.

Seems like I won't be showing my pictures. ??? 

Next match vs Hungary I will post a picture if we just win.

Edited by Rockafeller Skank
  • Like it 1

• Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic