Phantis Forums

SL–R2: Panionios - PAOK (02-Sep-18, 19:15 EEST)

Blackhawk

In other news, opposition fans who went spastic over the Prijovic penalty also saw with two eyes (instead of one or even none) and said, yay, the Akpom goal was unjustly ruled offside, even though it was 2 metres on side.

Relax muppets, I was just kidding.  That news story was a hoax.  The actual news story went like this ... <sound of crickets>.  But should we expect otherwise ?  Only a fool would.

Οι υπεύθυνοι επικοινωνίας και τα ΜΜΕ των ΠΟΚιτών εμετικά ως συνήθως. Μούφα πέναλτι ο Πρίγιοβιτς, άρθρα ολόκληρα για να κάψουνε τον άνθρωπο και φυσικά να πλήξουνε τον ΠΑΟΚ. Να προσέχουν οι διαιτητές τις βουτιές του και είναι σεσημασμένος και τα ρέστα. Εντωμεταξύ ο καϋμένος ο Πρίγιοβιτς δεν έχει βουτήξει ποτέ για πέναλτι απ' όσο θυμάμαι. Καμία αναφορά για την κόκκινη που έπρεπε να πάρει ο Αστέρας στο πρώτο ημίχρονο φυσικά και όλοι μαζί ενωμένοι βαράνε τον ΠΑΟΚ.

Μούφα πέναλτι ο Μάνταλος. Το 1/10 των αναφορών που έγιναν για Πρίγιοβιτς και με κολακευτηκά σχόλια για το πόσο καλό ματς έκανε ο αρχηγός. Και η μεγάλη ψυχή του αρχηγού που πήρε το ματς μόνος του και τα ρέστα. Το ότι έπρεπε να πάρει κόκκινη ο Πόνσε κι ενώ το ματς ήταν 0-0 γαργάρα φυσικά. Μίλησε η καρδιά του Πρωταθλητή όπως έλεγαν οι φίλοι μας οι Ολυμπιακοί. Μετά εμείς είμαστε οι γαύροι του βορρά!

Με Πανιώνιο μας ακυρώνεται γκολ 5 μέτρα οφσάιντ και ανακόπηκε ο Πρίγιοβιτς σε καθαρό τετ α τετ και ποιος νοιάστηκε; Ο χαλίφης ο Σαββίδης και ο χαλίφης ο ΠΑΟΚ. Αυτοί είναι οι κύριοι του Ελληνικού ποδοσφαίρου. Και φωνάζουν οι δικοί μας γιατί ακόμα ο Κομίνης σφυρίζει που έδωσε το περσινό πρωτάθλημα στην ΑΕΚ. Για να δούμε τι μας περιμένει και ακόμα δεν ξεκίνησε η χρονιά!

I actually think the Mantalos one was a penalty.  Soft ... yeah ... BUT if the defender hadn’t put his arm up, there is a chance Mantalos would’ve rounded him, and if he did, he can either (a) have a shot or (b) cross or (c) lay it off for someone else to shoot.  So the defender, but obstructing him (and he did obstruct him) killed that potential so to speak.  And the defender gave the dikeoma to the referee by doing it right in front of him.  Okay so Mantalos went down easily but so what, that’s just the game.  Big deal.

But the difference is when one of our players does it ... CRIMINAL ha ha.  Like I said <sound of crickets>.  Since It is that these fans have one eye I will need to purchase them a monocle like Colonel Klink.  And for those with no eyes ... no idea what to buy them ... maybe a rub and tug by a transvetite.

Bananas υπάρχει επαφή ναι. Και επαφές μέσα στην περιοχή υπάρχουν πολλές, δεν είναι όλες πέναλτι. Στη συγκεκριμένη περίπτωση ο Μάνταλος άνοιξε πολύ τη μπάλα και μόλις είδε ότι ο αντίπαλος θα έπαιρνε τη μπάλα αποφάσισε να πέσει. Μέσες άκρες κάτι παρόμοιο έκανε ο Πρίγιοβιτς. Άνοιξε πολύ τη μπάλα, δεν θα την προλάβαινε οπότε αποφάσισε να πέσει. Είναι "περισσότερο" πέναλτι φυσικά, αλλά κατ' εμέ όχι αρκετά για να δοθεί.

PS: Το θέατρο φαίνεται από το ότι πιάνει το στόμα του.

I like how every time jvc points out our idiot fan's faults, he uses such dramatic language. "LOOK AT THE POOR CHILDREN! LOOK AT THE CARNAGE! OOOOH THE HUMANITY!"

But yes whoever lit that should get raped by a gorilla. They need to be slapped down, hard, every friggin time.

• Haha 2

What does it matter to me what fights you got into in a PAO forum? Fighting on the internet is like pissing into the wind. All you get is angrier. With the exception of Boston Thanatos, who seems to get happier (for both).

Also, as a heads up, you don't have to quote the person if they're the last post in the thread. The context is clear in this case.

• Haha 2

Savvidis is the halifi, the new Greek football mafia, he terrorizes coaches, referees, players etc, why to do anything about that? The only thing he should do is to ban the fan because he missed the target and didn't kill someone. What else would you expect by such a shameful owner like him jvc?

15 hours ago, jvc said:

Watch "Πανιώνιος-ΠΑΟΚ Φωτοβολίδα" on YouTube

If your fans continue acting like this....PAOK will be deducted more points.   Throwing flares where families are sitting with their children!  Listen to the child crying in the background....this is unbelievable.   

Funny how your brain goes straight to points deductions first ...  before the safety of the children!

-6 points for you!

Edited by Bananas
  • Haha 1

The only team that should be deducted points is Panionios. Apparently their security failed to stop people from bringing in illegal items into a stadium. Also each team is supposed to have cameras installed and they should have no problem finding the person that shot the flare. Will they find him? I predict that they will not.

Not only that, Panionios official today on Thessaloniki radio station claimed that at halftime they opened the gates so anybody could enter the stadium!!!  

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, pash said:

What does it matter to me what fights you got into in a PAO forum? Fighting on the internet is like pissing into the wind. All you get is angrier. With the exception of Boston Thanatos, who seems to get happier (for both).

Also, as a heads up, you don't have to quote the person if they're the last post in the thread. The context is clear in this case.

If your dick dangles low enough, pissing in the wind isn't a big deal....I'm sure it makes YOU angry though.  Although,  you usually just end up peeing on your nuts. ?

Edited by BostonThanatos

• 2 weeks later...