Phantis Forums

CL–PO-L2: PAOK - Benfica Lisbon (29-Aug-18, 22:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

Just now, Soprano76 said:

Arguably the biggest game in PAOK's history and the team shits the bed at home vs a team that got smoked in the Champion's League last year. 

Doesn't matter how they got here, this is an embarrassment for Greek football. 

Xipna ree.  The truth is every team in the GSL is a PAS Giannina (no offence to their fans) compared to Benfica.  Now put away your stick and go home.  Ante, I’m off to work.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, paokarag4 said:

You guys are happy with being thumped at home? For some context benfica lost all 6 of their group stage games last season, hardly the form of a "top 20 european club" Like I said there's a way to lose, just frustrating to see the same thing happen

I agree losing in this matter is tough to take.

1 minute ago, Soprano76 said:

Arguably the biggest game in PAOK's history and the team shits the bed at home vs a team that got smoked in the Champion's League last year. 

Doesn't matter how they got here, this is an embarrassment for Greek football. 

Soprano, Greek Football has embarrassed itself. Especially EPO and SL with all the bad things they did in the past and especially last year.

PAOK should be applauded as the club that gave Greece most points in Europe by winning and going to the knock-out games for quite a few years (without the bonuspoints that one certain club just got by entering the GS of CL as they were champions). PAOK should be applauded because they just did so well in Q2 and Q3.

Yes. I’m proud to be PAOK. This defeat won’t change that.

• Like it 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, paokarag4 said:

You guys are happy with being thumped at home? For some context benfica lost all 6 of their group stage games last season, hardly the form of a "top 20 european club" Like I said there's a way to lose, just frustrating to see the same thing happen

AEK have signed giannotas! They will be the worst team in the CL and have not built their club up for continual success. 

Us on the other hand are building a club as a whole and growing year by year to a better level each year. 

Yes today hurts , but if we move on focus on youth development as we have, conitue to invest in media and grow the fans base our future is bright. 

Our results in the EL will be very positive this year! 

Very proud of PAOK with the start to the season we have had. 

To the 3-4 people who have come in here smashing PAOK go fall off a cliff gypsie c&&nts 

Calling people gypsy c***T's because they are simply unhappy with the teams performance is just plain wrong. This is a forum, you will have people who will always look at the positive, and have those who are angry/disappointed...what ever.. 

I am in the camp where today's performance, is simply not good enough. I am not going to start pulling the opponents cock. We have done great in Europe this season so far, yes, but we're talking about today here m

• Like it 3

4 minutes ago, PAOKARA said:

Calling people gypsy c***T's because they are simply unhappy with the teams performance is just plain wrong. This is a forum, you will have people who will always look at the positive, and have those who are angry/disappointed...what ever.. 

I am in the camp where today's performance, is simply not good enough. I am not going to start pulling the opponents cock. We have done great in Europe this season so far, yes, but we're talking about today here m

I think he was talking about the non PAOK supporters coming in here and appearing to take joy in pouring salt into the fresh wound of tonight