Phantis Forums

CL–QR3-L2: Spartak Moscow - PAOK (14-Aug-18, 20:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

I like both those guys. What gives me hope is that Lucescu said last year that he basically doesn't believe in playing a DM. The only reason Canas is there, is because he came back after whatshisface's injury and performed well. The moment he dips, expect Shakhov to start playing.

Personally, I think Charisis has the best attributes of both Shakhov and Mauricio. He just needs to get a run in. Really, really good player.

• Like it 1

9 minutes ago, BostonThanatos said:

Pash, I was listening to it too...Lucescu put those fvckers in their place.  HE even said "these reprters are here to instigate, not to discuss football"

Was that the part when he said that no Russian journalists were actually asking questions about football? I laughed out loud at that

7 hours ago, Dutch Eagle said:

PAOK ke ta miala sta kangela!

Indeed me tin psichi.

Prijo will bring us to CL. Having a bad day but progressing is fine with me. 

I can’t see Prijovic having such a poor game vs Benfica. I still can’t believe he missed the net on that header in the box. He will be better and PAOK have a good chance to get by Benfica.

10 hours ago, pash said:

Favorite part so far: Russian journalist says we didn't see good football today and asks if Lucescu had ordered our GK to waste time from the beginning. Lucescu's response: "Maybe you think we didn't see good football today because your team lost."

Ha ha ha.  I watched it and it was so so good.  I've watched it now a number of times.  His facial expression just as he says it is gold.