Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blackhawk

PAE PAOK General News

The more i look at it once klaus returns, I feel we will we will have a pretty lethal attack. All that's left is to solidify the defense and the question at goalie. I'm predicting a pretty good season.

• Like it 1

They were laying new turf today at Toumba, it did look like it could've been in better shape when I went last week.

Konstantinidis out for 20 days after his injury due to the new pitch at Toumba.

The average sold tickets in this years SL so far:

1 PAOK 20,061

2 Oly 18,441

3 AEK 15,259

4 Pana 7,382

5 Iraklis 3,247

15 Kalloni 864

16 Atromitos 850

Must mention that we have already played against the Gavs and AEK at home. After next home game against Panathinaikos the average probably will drop.

• Like it 1

At least this means we'll be able to pay off some of the many fines we'll receive.

• Like it 1

Charissis and Korovesis  should be given a chance as well.... They are new acquisitions as well, and I feel are being black listed because they eren't brought in by Arnesen/Tudor.... At the very least arrange for them to be lent out in January...Don't be like Oly and just let Greek talent rot on the bench.

• Like it 2

Charissis and Korovesis  should be given a chance as well.... 

Of the two I think only Charisis showed that could fight for a starting position currently. The injury set him back and it will be tough for him to become a starter. Next week we have a cup game. I would expect some of those bench guys to get a chance to play.

The ironic thing is Korovesis was the "main" signing we were after at the time to help out with the LB position. Charisis was thrown in as part of the transfer afterwards. I don't like the chances of Korovesis getting playing time and I think his best bet is a loan. Right now, Tudor seems to favour Leovac, Kitsiou, Rodrigues, Mak in front of him. And there's always Travellas as well.

Charisis is way more talented player than Korovesis. Now that Kace is out for month and a half, I am sure he will get a chance to prove himself.

A month and a half?? That's a huge blow.

Berbatov will be out of action for 2 weeks following his injury in yesterdays game. He will miss the following games: Panthrakikos (cup), Tripoli (SL), Krasnodar (EL), Panthrakikos (SL). He should be ready to play on November 22 against Panaitolikos. It is also helpful that there is a one week break for national team games during this time frame.

It's a shame Berbatov won't be available for the Krasnodar match.  Even off the bench he'd be invaluable.

Here are the goals. These guys need to get a better videographer. Although I guess I can't blame them, Cyprus only got the Internet last week.

• Like it 1

PAOK's "parakamera" videos are also taped by some dude on the sideline, but they clearly care more ;)

Looks like Lino has taken a position of some sort with the team.  I've read he's our South American talent scout.

In a plot twist, Tasos Kakos has also takes a position with the team....what exactly for, I don't know. 

Perhaps a referee referee?

I think Lino was confirmed as a scout at the end of last season, wasn't he?

Kakos will take the position that was held by Pantelis Konstantinidis, which was General Team Manager.

Lino and Contreras signed up as scouter a while back.