Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blackhawk

PAE PAOK General News

Sport24.gr is one of the most neutral sites in Greece. There is no Marinakis factor there

• Like it 2

36 minutes ago, Mitsos said:

SDNA is known for their non-bias reporting.:laughbounce2:

Xristara, I will text you and we can make plans.

Non-biased media does not exist in Greece, but out of the many sites available out there it is the one that is more believable than others. They even have Aris reporters, and until recently we could even read the great Xrysanthos articles there. :wink:

23 minutes ago, PAOKSYD said:

Sport24 is biased trash site! 

Not at all

What an actual country we have. Sooo much of the media is controlled by people who have an agenda. 

For what it's worth I've always thought Sport24 was relatively unbiased and generally pretty good. I will say though they don't have anything on the Stimena trial which started today, make of that what you will

My two cents on who's biased and who isn't : it has more to do with what is left out rather than what is reported....SDNA includes biased reporting from all major clubs with a little bit of oly bashing when necessary in a mostly humorous manner. Sport24 makes mostly neutral reports with a somewhat pro oly slant but never ever reports anything negative of oly or Marinakis....same goes for contra. The rest of the greek sport sites are mostly pr for which ever club is paying for them....the actual truth is that SDNA which is a bit anti olympiakos and Sportdog which is completely pro oly and anti paok/pao/aek seem to collaborate and link up stories from one site to the other which I find rather strange....why would they feed traffic to each other if they are not affiliated?

Face it guys. We’re stuffed. Mostly, I feel sorry for the players, who’ve worked so hard only to be f***d over by dodgy men in suits. 

Ive watched Olympiacos get smacked in European matches and Sport24 is always defending the s%$#! team that they have been for the last decade!!! 

22 hours ago, paokarag4 said:

What an actual country we have. Sooo much of the media is controlled by people who have an agenda. 

For what it's worth I've always thought Sport24 was relatively unbiased and generally pretty good. I will say though they don't have anything on the Stimena trial which started today, make of that what you will

you act like we don't have the herald-scum here

• Like it 1

55 minutes ago, Nea Bafra said:

Worst newspaper in Melbourne for years now and noticeably worse in this internet era.  Haven't read it in years.  It's barely one step up from New Idea.

• Like it 1

6 hours ago, Nea Bafra said:

This is a world wide normal.... ma ti letai re!!!

On 1/31/2020 at 4:48 PM, PAOK_Fan said:

Face it guys. We’re stuffed. Mostly, I feel sorry for the players, who’ve worked so hard only to be f***d over by dodgy men in suits. 

Players get paid and are professionals..... 

We pay, wake up at 4am, others travel for hundreds of kilometres to support PAOK we are all paok, feel sorry for the fans not for paid professionals. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PAOKSYD said:

This is a world wide normal.... ma ti letai re!!!

ummm that was my point, is there something in the water up in sydney these days?

Terrible news, Crespo is out for FOUR MONTHS. Ugh.

Time for Mihaj to make his case.

Man, that's crap news regarding Crespo.  He's been such a dependable player for us.  Good boy too.  None of the antics like Varela when it came to contract negotiations.  Varela at his absolute best I would say is better, but he's not been there for quite a while.  Give me a dependable Crespo any day.  Yes, let's see if Mihaj can play at this level.

In other news, Prijovic is apparently a free agent.  Does that mean we could sign him even though the transfer window is closed ?

At least this way he gets to focus on his used car business.

The PAOK/Xanthi relegation hearing before the Superleague disciplinary commission which was held yesterday was postponed until Monday, February 24. Conveniently that's just one day after the derby at Toumba. The postponement was granted after PAOK questioned the legality of the EEA before in political courts. 

This thing will drag on for months.

Sounds like Olympiakos wants to postpone this game as well? Aww HELL naww

I remember a guy in Uni that was from Thessaloniki.  We christened him "O voulgaros" of course, ha ha.  He would mention this guy "manavis" from time to time, and lo and behold there is an article on him.

Anyone heard of "manavis" by any chance ?

https://inpaok.com/633586/manavis-ne-tha-ertho-touba/

Yep, he was one of the first Ultra' s.

Manavis is a PAOK legend. Also called "The General". He was the leader of Gate 4 Fan Club for years. His real name is Makis Mavromichalis. He has stopped going to PAOK games in 1992 after the "famous" Paris St. Germain game at Toumba.

Last year he was seriously ill, but with financial help from Ivan Savvidis he was able to get medical treatment and is now ok. He will be honored during the game with Olympiakos Sunday

1IFfE3GAZVKXvT9xaAjf.jpg

• Like it 1

That's complete BS if you ask me. Manavis is kissing ass because Savvidis paid his medical bill. That doesn't make him a good PAOK president Mr. Makis. And doesn't give you the right to put down Pantelakis either... And why now after 28 years to go back to Toumba? That's complete BS! Sorry to say the guy is a joke!