Phantis Forums

CL–QR2-L1: PAOK - FC Basel (24-Jul-18, 20:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

PAOK.jpg.7de7d2bb75e005d04e45c1019fd2758a.jpg  VS  Basel.jpg.8638633053c9e1dc2ba7ec775d1ab208.jpg

MATCHUP:             PAOK Thessaloniki – FC Basel
COMPETITION:     Champions League – Qualifying Group 2- Leg 1
DATE:                      24-July-2018
TIME:                      20:30 EEST  (17:30 GMT, 12:30 CDT, 03:30 AEST next day)
CITY/STADIUM:   Thessaloniki - Toumba Stadium (28,703)
REFEREES:             Robert Madley - Ian Hussin, Marc Perry (England)
TELEVISION:         Novasport2 (Greece, Cyprus), PAOK TV (worldwide)

PAOK’s History against teams from Switzerland in European Competitions

1978-1979:  PAOK – Servette Geneva         2:0  (Kermanidis, Sarafis) – Att: 35,000 - Cup Winners Cup (Round 1, Leg 1)
1978-1979:  Servette Geneva – PAOK         4:0 – Att: 20,000 - Cup Winners Cup (Round 1, Leg 2)

2002-2003:  PAOK – Grasshopers Zurich    2:1  (Hasiotis, Giasemis) –  Att: 9,577 – UEFA Cup (Round 2, Leg 1)
2002-2003:  Grasshopers Zurich  - PAOK    1:1  (Markos) –  Att: 6,000 - UEFA Cup (Round 2, Leg 2)

GAMES:  4    WINS:  2    TIES:  1    LOSSES:  1

• Like it 1

• Blackhawk changed the title to CL–QR2-L1: PAOK - FC Basel (24-Jul-18, 20:30 EEST)
  • Blackhawk changed the title to CL–QR2-L1: PAOK - FC Basel (24-Jul-18, 20:30 EEST)

Does anyone know when tickets for this game will go on sale?

Also, has anyone ever bought tickets off the PAOK website? If so, was it a smooth transaction?

Are there any suggestions for purchasing tickets whilst still outside of Greece, or do I just use the PAOK site?

Edited by mcp4

Usually tickets go on sale a week before the game.

I have bought in the past several times through the website. It's quite easy. Just a regular online transaction. The only thing I would recommend is to choose print at home instead of picking it up. It will probably save you time. You can also choose seats. So, if you are going to gates 5-6 or 1-2-3 you can see which are already occupied and which are available. If you go gate 4 or 7 it doesn't matter as no one is seating in their seats. Oh, and it used to charge an extra euro for each ticket.

yeah make sure you print those tickets out yourself. 

the last few matchs ive been to ive bought the tickets online ( its real easy) but when i went to pick them up ive had to give them my american passport or license because i dont have a ταυτότητα.  boy do they lose it when that happens...everyone in the ticket shack has to get involved, people come out from the office, people in line start yelling, police make an appearance because of the commotion....fun times.  

i know its obvious, but i'll be doing this all off my phone whilst in hotels somewhere in Europe so i'm just making sure... 

Edited by mcp4

2015... PAOK - Brondy. We won that one 5-0.

Good vibe in Toumba that night. looking forward to being there again!!!

Edited by mcp4
  • Like it 1