Phantis Forums

2018-2019 Europa League

Tzatziki

On 12/14/2018 at 4:40 PM, georgelaz said:

Marinakis 'Gia olous Tous Ellines'. Class act.

Gia tis bananas is what he should have said.  He couldn’t give two tosses about anything but Olympiakos winning (by hook, crook, or other means).  He and others in the club are embarrassing in their behaviour including Theodoridis and Karapapas.

I don’t expect much from him but to say “Gia olous tous ellines” seriously fark off.  Liar.  A scourge on Greek football for many years, and many more to come I’m sure.

• Like it 1

1 minute ago, Tzatziki said:

Your prez is better?

He’s the same as is Melissanidis.  They’re just one step up from gangsters.  Unfortunately given the state of football in Greece we are reliant on people like these to fund the clubs to levels “acceptable” to fans.

Spoken “Gia olous tous ellines” by Bananas. ?

And that right there is the Greek mentality summed up. @Tzatziki, we can never take responsibility for what our teams have done. It's always "Olympiako did this but PAOK did this, you guys are just as bad. AEK is worse" blah blah blah.

Greek football is sick and it has been for over 20 years. This attitude that all fans have isn't healthy. The people are very few and far between who actually say, yep you know what we messed up Karapappas was out of line. Theodoridis is a senile old man who shouldn't be in-front of the cameras. It's just considered the norm in Greece that these types of people are employed by the clubs. Could you imagine if Liverpool had a personal who works in an official capacity in the club posting on Facebook criticising refs and other teams alike?

PAOK is guilty of this sort of stuff too, but come on now let's not act like our kaka don't stink. "You're president is just as bad" give me break re

Let me say after all that, it's nice to see a Greek club doing well on the pitch in European competition. I hate that all this other stuff takes centre stage over the actual football. It's a shame but unfortunately it's a reality in Greece. 
Congrats on your win and qualification to the round of 32

Edited by paokarag4
  • Like it 2

3 hours ago, Molon Lave said:

Olympiakos are paired up with Dynamo Kiev. Usually Ukrainian clubs have been giving problems with Greek clubs. It is doable to beat them and advance into the round of 16. 

ok good draw for Olympiakos. Better than facing Sevilla or Chelsea.

When asked about Dynamo Kievs draw vs Olympiakos, the former Barcelona and current AEK defender had this to say...

070055.jpg

«Ο Ολυμπιακός παίζει καλό ποδόσφαιρο, με τον βαθμολογικό πίνακα του πρωταθλήματος να μην είναι ενδεικτικός της ποιότητας των ομάδων. Ο ΠΑΟΚ είναι στην πρώτη θέση, αλλά αυτή η ομάδα έχει πολλή τύχη και αρκετά παιχνίδια της τα κέρδισε με αυτόν τον τρόπο. Ο Ολυμπιακός έχει πολύ καλό πλάνο στο παιχνίδι του και η Ντιναμό θα πρέπει να είναι προετοιμασμένη»

link

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...