Phantis Forums

2018-2019 Europa League

Tzatziki

hopefully this warrants fetfatzidis getting into NT. He was dicing up their defense

Fortounis was amazing out there. Winning fouls, cool head PK, dangerous set pieces

Koutris beast out there and sound of mind

Torosidis still has it.

Cisse looking BEAST out there. Winning headers, the goal. Big clubs are watching him right now for sure.

• Like it 3
  • Thanks 1

I think oly might do well if they do this attacking third

lazaros 

masouras fortounis   fetfa

lacks height is the only issue but think would wreck havoc on defenses and all greek. is masouras able to play europa?

give us fener and gala and knock them out. would be hilarious and drama

• Like it 2

3 minutes ago, Ellada2004 said:

If Fetfa has more performances like he did tonight he should get the call up to the NT!

he never gets a full 90. this is the first game he did and look what he does. seems like he just never gets a chance! commentator mentioned it too that it was a long time since his full 90

• Like it 1

We could all agree that Olympiakos is the best team in Greece. I am so proud of this team as I’m a Olympiakos supporter and from Pireaus. In my opinion Fetfa has had better games, but yes he did fine tonight. Cisse and Camara are bosses they will bought with big money. Guierlme is by far Olympiakos best CM and was a bargain. I wish we had a player like that in our national teams midfield. Fortounis did well but he is a bit slow and that is his only problem. Also to mention the goalkeeper is a beast.

• Like it 1