Phantis Forums

2018-2019 Europa League

Tzatziki

45 minutes ago, Ellada2004 said:

3-1 FT... Fortounis just took Burnley apart. OLY will go to Burnley and eliminate this crap English side.

my friend is a big fan of epl and burnley didnt play at least 3-4 of their starters. they're prioritizing epl

happy for the win nonetheless

Excellent performance by Oly, hopefully they can see this through next week. Awful biased coverage in the UK media about the ref and the Greek players intimidating officials. The match stats seem to escape these people.

Possession 68% -32%

shots 17 - 3

on target 6 -1

corners 7-2

Seems pretty comprehensive to me. Good to see Fortounis get his mojo back.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45278531

• Like it 1

It's funny how they thought the referring decisions were questionable in the second half however the penalty given was soft at best, the penalty for OLY was not given ( in the first half).  I agree that it shouldn't have been a red but it did hit his arm.  I guess it's all about perspective.  Love the Greek journalist who asked the coach, how can you say you did well, when you were outplayed over the pitch, had  one shot on goal and received a penalty than even Prince William wouldn't give...

• Haha 1

Αναλυτικά η αποστολή: Γιαννιώτης, Χουτεσιώτης, Σκαφίδας, Ελαμπντελαουί, Μεριά, Τσιμίκας, Μιράντα, Βούκοβιτς, Τοροσίδης, Σισέ, Καμαρά, Μπουχαλάκης, Νάτχο, Φορτούνης, Φετφατζίδης, Χριστοδουλόπουλος, Γκιλιέρμε, Βρουσάι, Ποντένσε, Γκερέρο, Ανσαριφάρντ, Χασάν.

Η ενδεκάδα (4-2-3-1)

Γιαννιώτης

– Ομάρ, --Βούκοβιτς, --Μιράντα,-----Τσιμίκας

--------------– Καμαρά, Μπουχαλάκης

– Χριστοδουλόπουλος, Φορτούνης, Ποντένσε

------------------------------- Γκερέρο 

Στον πάγκο: Χουτεσιώτης, Νάτχο, Φετφατζίδης, Ανσαριφάρντ, Χασάν Κούκα, Τοροσίδης, Σισέ