Phantis Forums

2018-2019 Pre Season Training News

Blackhawk

Here's the first round of players making it to the Netherlands according to sport24. InPAOK posted a list that was missing people like Matos and Vieirinha; goes to show you the quality of reporting.

Γλύκο , Πασχαλάκη , Ρέι , Σιαμπάνη , Κρέσπο , Βαρέλα , Μαλεζά , Χατσερίντι , Μιχόγεβιτς , Βιεϊρίνια , Λεβέκ , Μάτος , Κίτσιου , Χαρίση , Μουλέν , Μαουρίσιο , Κάνιας , Μπαλογιάννη, Σάκχοφ , Λάμπρου , Ενρίκε , Λημνιό , Μπίσεσβαρ , Ελ Καντουρί , Πέλκα , Μυστακίδη , Κουλούρη

Jaba will obviously be joining, once he is officially announced. And presumably Warda, Prijovic, Pukki, once they are available. Markovski wasn't chosen, so I'd expect a loan to be announced very soon. Cool that Balogianni is there, though I can't see him making the squad.

• Like it 1

Missing from the squad is Djalma Campos and Chatziisaias. Consider them both gone. It is expected that Jaba will also travel with the team if he signs the contract tomorrow. Lyratzis would have been in  the squad as well, but he is with the national team in Spain for the Mediterranean games. 

On 6/4/2018 at 6:16 PM, Blackhawk said:

Our preliminary pre-season game schedule:

26-Jun:  KAA Gent U23  (Belgium)
29-Jun:  Anderlecht Brussels  (Belgium)
02-Jul:   FC Nordsjaelland  (Denmark)
09-Jul:  Steaua Bukurest  (Romania)
16-Jul:  Al Taawoun  (Saudi Arabia)
16-Jul:  TBA

paokfc.gr has one addition and included some kick off times (I presume EEST, but I’m not sure) and venues:

26-Jun: KAA Gent U23 19:00 Sporting Swolgen Tienray

29-Jun: RSC Anderlecht 19:00 Sporting Swolgen Tienray

2-Jul: FC Nordsjaelland 18:00 Sporting Swolgen Tienray

9-Jun: FCSB (as Steaua Bucharest is another entity and plays in Roumania’s fourth division) TBA 

12-Jul: KRC Genk TBA

16-Jul: Al-Taawoun FC TBA 

Edited by Dutch Eagle

Good news about PAOKTV showing the pre-season games. They did it last season too, so the same deal with NOVA is in effect.NOVA shows the games in Greece and PAOK TV everywhere else.

I would also be interested in the PAOKTV statistics from last season. I watched every single game that they had available. My son watched at least half of them.

Yeah, it would be interesting to see where the international fan base really is.

Vieirinha is going to miss the first friendly due to some minor injury he picked up in training. Moulin's results came back and he'll be out another week.

It sounds like Hatseridi won't play in this game because his old team has not yet sent the documentation necessary for completing his transfer (according to inPAOK). Malezas, who is injured(?), will take his place

-edit- for what it's worth, here's the starting lineup:

Edited by pash

Leveque complained about thigh injury and did not start in 2nd half. Balogiannis stayed in from 1st half instead.

45. Mauricio 1:0
56. Lambrou 2:0
71. Pelkas  3:0
76. Mystakidis  4:0
82. Limnios  5:0

The second half was pretty entertaining. Pelkas' goal was great, Mistakidis had an even better one. Not sure that Limnios actually scored on his though.

I simply can't believe that Leveque is again claiming an injury. Get rid of this guy already.

I read that the friendly vs Anderlect on Friday will be played without any fans as per the request of the Dutch police. Not sure if something has happened or they were expecting a pretty big turn out. Maybe they don't/were unwilling to sent adequate police numbers to the game.