Phantis Forums
AchillesHeel

Saudi Arabia vs Greece Friendly Match (May 15 2018 Estadio de La Cartuja, Seville, Spain)

On 5/28/2018 at 8:19 AM, Dean97 said:

No one said for Nikolaou and Risvanis to play. They were the reason we lost this match. We were also playing bad. The majority are not ready. Such as Giannoulis, Limnios, Risvanis and Nikolaou. But what did Tziolis and Tachtsidis do that was so special? 

By saying this I think we will we have a problems in the nations cup because of Skibbe continuously playing Tziolis and Tachtsidis and that the younger players won't be ready until 2-3 years.

So you were okay with starting 9 newbies in all other 9 positions but not in the CBs ? That's a Clown Argument. Those 2 weren't the reason we lost. Giannoulis who had a full season with Atromitos made a weird challenge. He could literally outpace the guy and defend from front. Risvanis also f*cked up big time at the first goal I think?

As for Tachtsidis and Tziolis I agree with you but since I do not see a clear solution to "when they gonna get out of the NT" Im honestly bored of spamming that I want them out. Hopefully Skibbe dethrones Tziolis.

12 hours ago, paokarag4 said:

Agree with Bananas. Fortounis form has been poor for a while now. He is capable of being the 10 for the ethniki imo he is the most talented of the 3. 
Mantalos has had an awful run with injury, time will tell if he'll be able to reach the levels of the past years and even push beyond that. 

As for Pelkas, his problem is consistency. He has come on leaps and bounds in the last few seasons. The thing I think with pelkas is that he's not a player that can play with his back to goal. He needs to be facing it and running at it to cause problems. His control eludes him at times, so he can't kill a ball and roll an opponent with his back to goal. 
If you can roll the ball to pelkas while he is running and picking up speed, is when IMO he is at his most dangerous. His shooting is a little hit and miss too. It has improved but he'll score a wonder goal and then scuff some good chances. More of a finesse shooter rather than a power one.

Sounds about right. He always misses good chance. But he also has an eye for a crazy goal. I believe that he shouldn't play his back to goal, he should be running on to the ball towards the goal. By hearing this means he has to play on the wing. 

I believe Fortounis is our best CAM. On his day he can be the best. I'd like to see Mantalos be played at the 10 role more often. 

9 hours ago, Rockafeller Skank said:

So you were okay with starting 9 newbies in all other 9 positions but not in the CBs ? That's a Clown Argument. Those 2 weren't the reason we lost. Giannoulis who had a full season with Atromitos made a weird challenge. He could literally outpace the guy and defend from front. Risvanis also f*cked up big time at the first goal I think?

As for Tachtsidis and Tziolis I agree with you but since I do not see a clear solution to "when they gonna get out of the NT" Im honestly bored of spamming that I want them out. Hopefully Skibbe dethrones Tziolis.

Where did you ever hear me say to call up all the young players from the Superleague? Your assumption makes you more of a clown. You come on here once every 6 months and you post comments that don't even make sense. Whether your grammar is very bad or your from another country.

No one said for Skibbe to call up all the talent from the superleague. We said we need to try new players in positions we desperately hurt such as CDM, CM, RB and a back up ST to Mitroglou.

Now that we know he called them up we know now they are not ready. Not all but the majority. We also know Tziolis should of retired from the national team in 2012. I am a huge fan of Greek soccer and I only want the best for this national team. I also believe it can happen but with bad management it's sabotaging the process. 

Regarding the 1st goal I believe Giannoulis was at fault first. Bakakis as well coming in late, he should have done better. Nikolaou and Risvanis were no where to be seen. 

I've even said before this game that without Manolas and Sokratis we would struggle. If you have the time, try search for it somewhere. 

So before you come on here and start name calling do your research and talk sense for once. 

• Like it 1