Phantis Forums

SL–R30: PAOK - Platanias (05 May 18, 19:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

PAOK.jpg.ca07001feadb6df87300740aa75bc8c1.jpg   VS  Platanias.png.288d303a9b3cb4bd0956d4c67b49cab6.png

MATCHUP:           P.A.O.K. Thessaloniki – Platanias Chania
COMPETITION:   Superleague – Round 30
DATE:                    05-May-2018
TIME:                    19:00 EEST  (16:00 UTC, 11:00 CDT, 02:00 AEST next day)
CITY/STADIUM:  Thessaloniki - Toumba Stadium (Capacity: 28,703)
REFEREES:  
TELEVISION:       Novasport (Greece, Cyprus, Albania), PAOK TV (Worldwide except Greece, Cyprus, Albania)

PAOK – Platanias History:

2016-2017:  3:0 (Matos 2, own goal) - Attendance: 10,527
2015-2016:  1:0 (Athanasiadis) - Attendance: 8,987

2014-2015:  1:0 (Athanasiadis) - Attendance: 13,823
2013-2014:  1:0 (Vukic) - Attendance: 14,716
2012-2013:  2:0 (Salpiggidis (p), Lino)) - Attendance: 7,765

GAMES:   5    WINS:  5    TIES:  0    LOSSES:  0

• Blackhawk changed the title to SL–R30: PAOK - Platanias (05 May 18, 19:00 EEST)

Last game of the season. Hopefully fans will come out to Toumba and show the team the respect it deserves for winning the Superleague title on the field, where the game should be played. It should be a celebration for the best PAOK team in the recent decades, and it should be a send-off to the final of the Greek cup.

The game was switched from Sunday to Saturday and will be televised on PAOK TV.

Two games that Toumba was full never ended. Ten games without fans. They messed up with our fans so bad this year. I hope people will find courage and go to this one as Christos said. It has to be a great atmosphere. Hat-trick by Prijovic to secure the top scorer position, 5-0 final score and a good warm-up for the cup final!

Do you really believe the plans of the New Toumba are that ready to go? I wouldn't be surprised if they decide they need one more year to prepare and get signatures needed to start the New Toumba. Officially they never announced anything. Shouldn't they do a press conference share the maqueta and the timeline of the construction? I don't know, I am just guessing. I really hope they will start so fast and without obstacles, but I am afraid they will stall because of signatures and government paperwork.

What I really want is the New Toumba to be the best stadium of Greece. Not sure what standards AEK's will be and if it will be better than Olympiakos', but I would really love to have a monumental stadium! I want the capacity no less than 35,000 and to look nothing but imposing. 

Apparently we are staying at Toumba for another year. Hopefully it does not mean that Savvidis changed his mind even though I would not blame him.

Sadly I don't think we will see many fans on Saturday at Toumba. I believe most fans will be at Halkidiki beaches. If we have 15,000 fans we should be happy.

Once again PAE PAOK missed the boat by taking advantage of positive public relations event. This game should have been a gift to PAOK fans. They should have announced 5 Euro tickets with proceeds going to charity, and in the process thanking the fans for the sacrifice they had to endure this season (11 games in empty Toumba).

Also for us outside of Greece I am waiting for this game to be provided for free on PAOK TV. I am still waiting for a refund for the PAOK - Olympiakos game which was never played!!!!

Ποιος να τα κάνει αυτό Χρήστο; Ο Κούλης Κούλης; Αυτοί οι φλώροι και οι φελοί που είναι στα γραφεία είναι ανύπαρκτοι. Μόνο στο facebook και στο ίνσταγκραμ ξέρουν να γράφουν παπαριές. Τους έχουμε φάει στη μάπα 10 χρόνια. Τους μάθαμε. Αυτοί δεν ήταν ποτέ οπαδοί του ΠΑΟΚ. Πριν γίνουν οπαδοί έγιναν στελέχη της ΠΑΕ. Δεν έχουν καν την κοινή λογική του μέσου ΠΑΟΚτσή.

Κι όμως το κάνανε. Μάλλον φώναξε τόσο πολύ ο κόσμος που με καθυστέρηση δύο μηνών το κάνανε.

Το παιχνίδι με τον Πλατανιά και η πρεμιέρα της επόμενης σεζόν θα είναι δωρεάν για μας.

H αποστολή:

Ρέι, Πασχαλάκης, Μάτος, Βιεϊρίνια, Αζεβέδο, Βαρέλα, Μιχόγεβιτς, Κάνιας, Μαουρίσιο, Σάχοφ, Πέλκας, Ελ Καντουρί, Μπίσεσβαρ, Μακ, Τζάλμα, Λημνιός, Κουλούρης και Πρίγιοβιτς .

Only two CB's in the squad. That means Mihojevic will get his debut in the PAOK jersey.

Should be a fun game to see. The team surely will try to get Prijovic win the scoring title.

Key players will need to be careful not to be red-carded and miss the cup final. With that in  mind here is my lineup:

------------------- Paschalakis ------------------
Matos - Varela - Mihojevic - Vierinha
---- Mauricio -------------------- Canas ------
---- Limnios ------ Pelkas -------- Mak ----
---------------------- Prijovic ----------------------

Azevedo, Biseswar, El Kaddouri to sub in.