Phantis Forums

SL–R29: Panathinaikos - PAOK (29-Apr-18, 19:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

1 minute ago, jvc said:

This is very low quality lol

Low quality? And high quality is that PAOK should be expelled to Yaros?

Enjoy three low quality goals by PAOK my friend and celebrate AEK the deserved champion of this year!

jvc you watched a game, your team hit the post once and you wrote you had three posts... You cannot even follow a game without confusing yourself. Just continue the speech you give us for two months now. That's the only thing you are good at. The rest are above you.

"PAOK is bad. Savvidis is an animal. AEK deserved the championship. PAOK should be relegated. PAOK had the referees with his side. PAOK is the halifi. Thank god AEK won the championship. Next year PAOK should play all the matches without fans because all the atrocities that they did this year. Etc..."

This is your level my friend. And because I can adjust to the level of my speaker, I am replying to you in the same manner. You received seven goals from my team. Four in Toumba and three in Leoforo. I quite enjoyed them and I hope you had fun as well. Hope Alafouzo stays and makes you Olympiakos B.

PS: Seriously, Panathinaikos is a huge team, but fans like you and presidents like Alafouzo have made him a circus.

PS1: PAOK is bad. Should be banned from the Athenian League!

• Blackhawk changed the title to SL–R29: Panathinaikos - PAOK (29-Apr-18, 19:00 EEST)
4 hours ago, jvc said:

Dude do you actually think that I'm going to waste my time,   writing novels on here to a bunch of uneducated degenerates like yourself?   GET TO WORK BRO!!!   Greek soccer has totally burned out your brain. 

That's exactly what you are doing. Writing BS for a couple months.

And maybe I am uneducated and went only up to fifth grade, but when my team hits the post once, I don't think they did three times. And I don't work bro, who is going to hire a fifth grader? I am unemployed and have plenty of time to answer to you.

In the meantime, enjoy the seven goals you received. I really hope your team will find a way and won't end up being Olympiakos B.

PS: Savvidis is BAD BAD BAD BAD!

I don't you are capable of writing meaningful material. If you consider what your are writing now comedy, than you don't even have any sense of humor, because what your writing now is really not funny.

JVC are you OK?  You are like a bitter old man posting rambling gibberish.

You club is a shambles and the prospect of dying is a real possibility.

You seem to hate PAOK more than you love your own team and it’s pretty unhealthy.

Serious question: What has Greece done to you that has made you so bitter towards it? You come across as so spiteful and mocking of Greece (and Europe).  You also seem to have delusions of grandeur because you live in Canada.. It is again, very bizarre behavior.

4 hours ago, Nea Bafra said:

second goal should not have happened for a foul by Pelkas in the build up

True. Also, I don't think the foul and yellow card given to Matos in the first half is justified. 

5 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Agree on Kace, but I think he is gone for good starting next season.

I really think Kace gave anything he had for PAOK. I don't think he feels comfortable anymore being a PAOK player. I like him and he has spent a decade in our team, but I don't think he will improve. We already saw the best out of him. He is a good rotation player but not for the PAOK who challenges and wins titles. Neither for a PAOK who wants to go to Champions League.