Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2018

Blackhawk

Henrique is slowly becoming the next Jairo. Unfortunately. 

Pelkas has been very disappointing so far this pre-season.

Also I would not expect any transfer acquisitions until the games with Basel are done.

Yep a little surprised with Henrique. He has bucket loads of attacking talent but he seems to lack the all round side to his game, doesn't play in a system well/track back. I guess this is further proven by the type of teams he has gone to/is about to off head to on loan. 

I am sure we will fill those positions eventually during this transfer period. It quite obvious that any decent player (Werbloom, etc.) will wait until mid-August to decide their next team. Throw in the fact that many players don't care to come and play in the s%$#! league that is Superleague and you can see why is it so hard to bring in top players.

That's true Christo, but the thing is if we want to get to CL group stages, we have to do something different than last year. Last year we brought El Kaddouri, Vieirinha, Mauricio, and Zambrano the last days of August. If we bring the players we need late August, they won't be playing for CL qualifiers.

And for midfielder I understand it might be hard. But for LB? Plus I don't like the fact it takes for ever to figure what they are going to do with the extra players. Now they are saying we will be keeping Warda. I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually goes. Same with Charisis. It's too many things going on. I didn't like that Djalma left, but at least this happened fast. It's good to know what the team will be. And also CF is a big problem. Lucescu tries Mystakidis, but I think he will be loaned as well. Koulouris left already. If last minute Prijovic gets a great offer, what are we going to do? Then we will need two forwards. At least now we need only one.

So, the story is, we hope to get lucky and eliminate Basel.

Then, in August, when most of the teams sign the players they want, if names such as Wernblum don't find a better team/offer, they will be signing with us. Let's hope the plan will work, otherwise we can suffer a huge wound if European games don't go as we wish.

He is 32 pash. No way a team from the big leagues is offering him a 3-year contract. I think we are offering something between 1,5 and 2 million per year. The only teams one who could compete such an offer are located east from Greece.

Jairo officially signed a 2+1 contract with Hajduk Split. One less player we will be talking about every transfer period from now on. 

PAOK officially announced the Henrique loan to Astana. Full salary paid by Astana and there is allegedly 5 mil buyout option. By next season I think Henrique will meet the same fate as Jairo and Pereyra.

Varela is injured and we almost had heart attacks. The same will happen if Prijovic or Vieirinha get injured.

For God's sake, do something over there! Protect the team. Money is not the issue, supposedly. Just do those transfers we need so bad!

InPAOK says PAO wants Siambanis (loan) and Poungouras. I'm not sure if the Poungouras interest is a loan or a purchase, though.

They're also claiming we're still interested in Denis Alibec for that striker position. His numbers aren't particularly impressive, and for his market value I think we could still get Conte, who is already a proven competitor in Greece.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/denis-alibec/profil/spieler/81396

Apparently Olympiakos now wants Conde. Could be a trick by Giannina to get the most for the player.

Pouggouras is supposedly a free transfer since his contract expires next year.  Siabanis has the same contract, but I don't see PAOK giving him out for free. His contract will be extended. As for loaning him, there are better teams that we can find for him than the backstabbers. As it is we should be looking to unload Glykos instead of Siabanis.

Agreed in regards to Siabanis. Do we really rate Poungouras so low that we'd give him away? I don't see why a player who still has another year's contract with us needs to be given for free, even if we don't want to keep him...