Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2018

Blackhawk

Good find, blackhawk! I figured the #10 would go to Jaba. Assuming Henrique stays and retains his #11.

Does anyone know why Shabli (sp?), the Ukranian agent of Matos and Shakhov, was in so many pictures and videos of Jaba? I don't believe he represents him, as they both are listed under different companies.

-edit- forgot that Jaba took the #98

Edited by pash

Woot woot

In answer to my earlier question, I guess the two agents are working together on this one. That part of the business seems so interesting to me, wonder where I can learn more...

cornacini.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=663,299&ss

-edit- release clause in Jaba's contract is 20 million

Edited by pash

I don't really get this move....but then again I'm not a talent scout.  Seems like overpaying for an unexperienced, young, inexperienced player.  Ok, so he's fast....so is the Brazilian kid who did the cement work on my house, but speed does not make a superstar.  I'm not saying the kid isn't or won't be great, I just feel like we over payed.  Not sure what other offers he had though.

Karabag (Quarabag?) wanted Glykos, who seems to really not want to move there. Not surprised.

InPAOK reporting that Atromitos wants Koulouris on loan. Personally, if we can't send him somewhere overseas, that's where I'd want him.

Atromitos owner Spanos said today that the Koulouris deal is on. PAOK asked not to announce it officially until forward (Pukki?) is announced. Spanos also said that Chatziisaia will stay on as long as he extends his contract with PAOK.

Saw a post by Voria.gr earlier today that said Reading was interested in Pukki. I say let them have him. I'd rather see Mistakidis as the backup CF. He's better than Koulouris, and more versatile.

I don't think it's going to happen. It looks more like his agent is shopping him around to see if anybody bites. 

As for Pukki, I have doubts if this deal will happen as well. 

OK, so his value was the amount of his last year of contract with PAOK. He will also join Maniatis and Tzavellas. And Alanyaspor is his fourth club in Turkey. Interesting choice. But if he got 1 million per year who can blame him?

Edit: And Villafanez.

Edited by Yiankos

Like I was saying before, he wanted a long contract to possibly close out his career. I might regret thinking this in a few months, but we may have cut ties at just the right time. I think the club may have extended another year, but I don't think we would have given him two years (and especially not for a million, when we have so many wingers).

Absolutely. I agree. I am not the kind of person judge someone by his age. Garcia came at his 31 and we loved him. But it's good for the team if we sell players. That shows our roster is of value. And Djalma was a great transfer. Played two years, was payed 800K per year, left at 31 and brought 800K. It's a good deal. And as you say we have so many wingers. And this is a position you can find relatively easily good players.

Here's a surprise - Hatziisaias has renewed for THREE more years. I guess the administration really does rate him.

I actually like this move - I don't think he's any worse than Crespo, and has an actual upside. At the very least, locking him down for this long means that if any of those fish do bite, they'll have to pay a bit more to get him out of his contract so much earlier.