Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2018

Blackhawk

12 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

The Turkish team really wants Campos, but they want him for free. They saw Panathinaikos asking for free stuff, so they said what do we have to lose.

Based on how we've negotiated in the past why wouldn't they try it on ?  Time to stop these shenanigans.  It doesn't help that the club allows the rumours to fester.

I don't think Pukki is coming (which I'm quite happy with). I just wish they'd give them the ultimatum and then go on to one of the four or five rumored second choices. Pukki is just using us as a way to increase the offers from other clubs.

1 hour ago, pash said:

I don't think Pukki is coming (which I'm quite happy with). I just wish they'd give them the ultimatum and then go on to one of the four or five rumored second choices. Pukki is just using us as a way to increase the offers from other clubs.

Not sure about this player.  I’m not saying he’s not a good player I’m just saying it’s too hard to judge.  You can watch highlight reels but even Fetfatzidis looks like the next Messi based on highlight reels.

Add to that the fact the transfer is dragging on and my attitude is zamanfou to the entire saga.

On a side note I’m surprised we haven’t pursued Conte.

I still think we'll get him, if only so we can loan out Koulouris.

As for Pukki...his numbers were never really amazing. His agent has gone out of his way to say that there are plenty of options left, too...

21 hours ago, pash said:

I thought Conte was our plan for a Koulouris replacement (in other words, backup)? I think everyone's assuming that Prijovic will be gone by August.

I think Conte will come if Pukki doesn't. If Prijo leaves we will get someone that will be a starter over Pukki/Conte.

After keeping Giannoulis, Atromitos now also wants Chatziisaia and Lambrou on loan for next season.

Kace is also trying to persuade Mystakidis to go to PAO with him.

Also according to rumors/fake news we are increasing the possible salary for Werbloom to 5 mil for 3 years plus bonuses.

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I think Conte will come if Pukki doesn't. If Prijo leaves we will get someone that will be a starter over Pukki/Conte.

If we aren't considering these guys as a Prijovic replacement, then I'm fine with it. Much of my concern with Pukki was that I just don't think he's anywhere near as good as Prijovic. But if we go all-in on a better player if and when we get paid, then sure why not.

Pukki was apparently told to make his decision, as he's clearly stringing us along. I say we move on.

Wernbloom doing the same thing, though they want him much more. I say let him go too.

Deligiannidis rejected PAO and appears to be nearing in on completing that loan to OFI.

This isn't really a transfer (yet), but remember Markovski (the Ukrainian kid we brought into our youth setup last winter)? Looks like we just re-signed him. His numbers are pretty impressive (8 goals 2 assists - 11 games). As he's now 21, expect him to get a loan announced soon.

https://inpaok.com/456987/markofski-trietias/

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/illya-markovskyy/profil/spieler/395067

Last year we signed some great players on the last day of the transfers. Now they are trying to do those moves from the beginning of the summer. That's good. We got Hatcheridi (Zambrano) and we are trying to get Wernbloom (Mauricio). I like that. But unfortunately, if Wernbloom is as good as they say, he wants to keep his options open. The summer is long, we have World Cup, someone might get injured, he might want to keep the possibility open so he can be a last minute transfer for a bigger team than PAOK.

I believe that those involved in the world cup will be holding out until after because if they perform well then their stock inflates dramatically. I think we tried to get Wernbloom tied up before the world cup for this very reason.

Sadly my fear is that Prjo will probably go to England and we obviously wont be able to compete with that unless we can renegotiate a deal and convince him to have a crack at Europe in the CL.

Leovac's transfer finally has been completed.

Read earlier that Warda was getting some interest from Galatasaray (inPAOK and I think sport24?). One of them also mentioned an English team was interested him, I forget now which one. I'd be happy to sell him to either.

Rey apparently has brought in an offer of 1.8 mil from undisclosed European team. This figure apparently meets the buyout option, so deal could be in the making.

Also we have agreed with PAS Giannina for Conde, and are now talking to the player. Apparently we will pay Giannina 400K + a loaned and fully paid player (rumored to be Pouggouras).

Koulouris is rumored to be sent on a loan to Atromitos.