Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2018

Blackhawk

When an experienced player comes I never complain. 50 caps for Ukraine? 10 years at Dynamo Kiev being teammates with Yarmolenko, Shevchenko and the rest great Ukrainians? I am glad he came. I just hope he will want to prove himself after his last not good season according to what it's being written.

Pablo Garcia came at his 31. Not that I compare them. Just saying about age. If he is a good player and wants to play good football, 31 is a great age. Great first transfer for the team. And this year we will be having Europe as well, so we certainly need such players.

Keseru's price tag is in excess of 1mm, btw

Atromitos interested in Siabanis on loan for next season. I say the time is right to let him go somewhere where he'll actually have a chance to compete. His contract expires end of next season, as well.

Pukki wants over a million, we offered around 700k

Wernbloom deal should be wrapping up in the next week, similar/same money as our new Ukranian friend

It does sound like we're sitting on it. He also had interest from Turkey, so if the Turks really want him, I don't think we'll get in a bidding war over him. Especially since the Turks are competing with us on like every other player we've been linked with.

Mak is gone, Prijovic likely to go, Warda who knows if he'll come and chase players wives.  Campos to Turkey ?  Pelkas I'm sure has the attention of clubs.  Stability ?  I hope we don't change it up too much.

Latest rumors are that Ivic wants Leovac over in Israel. I doubt the Israelis can afford him, but getting some pressure from another team might make Dynamo more willing to put up some actual money for him.

This is the bad part of us offering so much for players - if nobody's biting, then we'll have trouble offloading people.

-edit- should also mention that we rejected Panathinaikos on both Kace and Mistakidis (due to the previously mentioned request that we pay their wages). Apparently PAO came back with an offer to pay a bigger proportion of Kace's wages, though we'd still be on the hook for some of it. Personally, I"m sure we can find somewhere that can actually afford him, though at the end of the day I most want him to go somewhere where he'll get playing time.

Edited by pash

(I wish our window to edit was longer, too many posts!)

Melissas is being loaned out again to Lamia. Hopefully he has a better time than last season. That means we currently have Pashalakis, Rey, Glykos, Siambanis. Glykos was last rumored to be linked with one of the Cypriot clubs (Apollon, I think?)

The offer for Kace is apparently 200k EUR + 20% resale

Dinamo Zagreb offers 350K + % resale for Leovac. PAOK demands 400K and no percentage.

Melissas we should just set free. Don't see any possibility of him coming back to PAOK. If Glykos and or Rey leave we already have Zivkovic from Xanthi lined up anyway.

I said it before. We should not be doing any deals with Panathinaikos. I am sure there are teams in SL that we could sell or loan Kace (and Mystakidis) to.

Sometimes I just don't "get" life.

I really thought Giannoulis would be a part of the team for 2018/2019.  He had a very solid season at Atromitos.  Can't really ask for more from the kid.  Besides there is no depth at LB.  Only Vieirinha.  Crespo doesn't count as he's just a backup player for the position.

I can see it now.  Vieirinha will get injured and the headlines will be "PAOK priority is for LB at winter transfer window".

5 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I would just sign Azevedo then.

Azevedo would bring us way over the cap - if he stayed, we'd have to remove two of Warda, Henrique, and Shakhov

I guess we'll see. I think Shakhov isn't going anywhere, though. And is the rumors for Campos are true, then Henrique is a lock.

Some interest in Leveque from France...if an offer comes, let him go. I know we're planning on loaning out Deligiannidis, but if we need a third, then we can just bring up a K20 player (who should be playing the early cup games anyway). Wouldn't be surprised if Limnios gets put there a few more times this year as well.

As for Leveque that was fake news on inPAOK. Supposedly some Lans fan posted on some French site that he would like Leveque on his team and the stupid Greek site posted that Leveque is wanted by Lans.

Also, Poggouras ended his loan at Arka Gdynia and will be invited to the training camp by Lucescu.