Phantis Forums

AEK vs Panathinaikos 01.04.18 Gsl

Alphonse

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM1vzyMcyEnkcJRek9WtI

Big game, with OIympiakos losing 3 points for their actions in the game with AEK and PAOK I think will also lose 3 points for their actions against AEK, if AEK wins this game we will go very close to winning the league for the first time since 1994!!

Edited by Alphonse

AEK will win the title this season, and they deserve it. They haven't lost a game since Oct. In my opinion, the PAOK goal was offside since a PAOK player was interfering. Anyway, PAOK shot themselves in the foot several times this year.

As for the game AEK-PAO, I'm only hopeful that PAO shows up to play, because with what's going on in the club, I cannot expect anything more. I just read players haven't been paid since last year. Plus, the team may lose 3 points, and even worse..... Not knowing whether you'll get paid or where the team will be at end of season, having lost half of the starting roster since the start of season..... I'm surprised they play at the level they're playing.....

• Like it 1

On 3/31/2018 at 3:05 AM, Athens4 said:

You have a good team this year but you really shouldn't celebrate this one. If games were played on the pitch PAOK would still be ahead on 58 points and you would be on 54.

Others people stupidity is not our fault, we have been consistent enough and deserve it so if all goes well we will celebrate all night

I also hope "other" fans don't make a mockery of this game, security is going to be beefed up, there is fears others fans of PAOK or OSFP will attack to PAO bus and try get in the stadium with flares. Ah re Ellada

Great win by AEK over PAO, was a great atmosphere at the stadium where football was the winner for a change. 

Araujo with a stunning goal for 1-0, the reff gave PAO a silly red card which was a shame but in the 2nd half AEK was great.

Great to see the respect by players and officials towards PAO from Melissanidis and all. 

5 more points from remaining 4 matches and we are Champions of Greece :boom: 

12 hours ago, Alphonse said:

Great win by AEK over PAO, was a great atmosphere at the stadium where football was the winner for a change. 

Araujo with a stunning goal for 1-0, the reff gave PAO a silly red card which was a shame but in the 2nd half AEK was great.

Great to see the respect by players and officials towards PAO from Melissanidis and all. 

5 more points from remaining 4 matches and we are Champions of Greece :boom: 

I was going to post a picture of a paper trophy but googling didn't bring up what I wanted.  Pfft, what is the world coming to.

At least now you will have something common with your red aderfoules.  Now you know what they felt when the "stole" the title from you.  Good conversations to be had around the bbq!  It's good to have things in common.

Enjoy. :)

On a more serious note, if it were up to me this would've all been decided in a cage match, to the death of course, between myself and Amorgiggles.  The only sane solution but alas, the world, and especially Greece is not sane.  Can you imagine the TV ratings ?  Crazy man.  Just crazy!

You guys have a very bizzar attitude to this and it’s disgusting tbh. You wanna talk about death??

Your actions your concequences, what happened 10 years ago is very different to this.

Keep convincing yourself to your own bullshit.

8 hours ago, Alphonse said:

You guys have a very bizzar attitude to this and it’s disgusting tbh. You wanna talk about death??

Your actions your concequences, what happened 10 years ago is very different to this.

Well yeah this time it favours the all mighty aek so yeah its very different. Go and enjoy your paper title 

• 1 year later...

Good result and a great strike from Araujo.  What is the world coming to when Meli actually invests in the squad.  Araujo will give more options and balance up front.  Just make sure to send him the memo saying he’s not allowed to score against PAOK. ?

• Like it 1

We were brilliant in defense but our attack, like PAO's was horrible and made for one very poor derby after the first 25 minutes.

I still think Livaja and Verde dont really step up or do much in derbies and yes Araujo's goal was amazing but he really needs to watch his tackles, only a matter of time before is is red carded.

I actually thought Klonaridis did well when he came on.

Edited by Alphonse