Phantis Forums

SL–R26: Atromitos - PAOK (31-Mar-18, 17:15 EEST)

Blackhawk

Atromitos.png.c41543201f9a4840fca1eea5b238e8da.png  VS PAOK.jpg.ca07001feadb6df87300740aa75bc8c1.jpg

MATCHUP:            Atromitos Athens - P.A.O.K. Thessaloniki
COMPETITION:     Superleague – Round 26
DATE:                      31-Mar-2018
TIME:                      17:15 EEST  (14:15 GMT, 09:15 CDT, 01:15 AEDT next day)
CITY / STADIUM:  Peristeri - Dimotiko Stadium (Capacity: 8,969)
REFEREES:             Athanasios Tzilios (Larisa) - Chrysoula Kourobylia (Dytiki Attiki), Dimitris Gagas (Larisa)
TELEVISION:          Novasport 1 (Greece, Cyprus, Albania), Sport Plus (USA/Canada)

Atromitos vs. P.A.O.K. history

Superleague

2016-2017:  0:2 (Biseswar, Koulouris) - Attendance: 726
2015-2016:  1:2 (Berbatov, Mak) - Attendance: 1,219
2014-2015:  1:1 (Pereyra) - Attendance: 1,417 (playoffs)
2014-2015:  4:0 - Attendance: 1,640
2013-2014:  1:2 (Salpiggidis, Athanasiadis) - Attendance: 2,315 (playoffs)
2013-2014:  1:1 (Tzavellas) - Attendance: 2,894
2012-2013:  2:1 (Salpiggidis) - Attendance:  2,292  (playoffs)
2012-2013:  1:0 - Attendance:  3,910
2011-2012:  0:0  - Attendance:  3,274
2011-2012:  1:1 (Salpiggidis)  - Attendance:  2,651   (playoffs)
2010-2011:  2:2 (Lino, El Zhar) - Attendance:  no fans
2009-2010:  0:0 - Attendance:  4,020

Between 1981 - 2009 Atromitos was playing in lower divisions before merging with Chalkydona in 2008.

Alpha Ethniki (Professional)

1980-1981:  0:2 (Triantafyllidis, Dimopoulos) - Attendance:  ??

Alpha Ethniki (Amateur/Semi-Professional)

1976-1977:  1:6 (??) - Attendance: ??   (Leoforos Alexandras)
1975-1976:  0:1 (Apostolidis) - Attendance: ??
1974-1975:  0:1 (??) - Attendance:  ??
1972-1973:  0:2 (Sarafis, Apostolidis) - Attendance:  ??
1960-1961:  1:1 (Salusto) - Attendance:  2,000 (Karaiskaki Stadium)

GAMES:  18    WINS:  8    TIES:  7    LOSSES:  3

• Blackhawk changed the title to Sl–R26: Atromitos - PAOK (31-Mar-18, 17:15 EEST)

Γιατί δεν μας ρίξανε Β' Εθνική; Γιατί τότε όντως θα κοβόταν η Ελλάδα στα δύο. Τώρα απλώς δώσανε το πρωτάθλημα στην ΑΕΚ και εμείς γι' ακόμη μια φορά πρέπει να καθίσουμε στα αυγά μας. Και όπως φαίνεται θα καθίσουμε.

Οχι οτι το ΠΟΚ δεν είναι ενωμένο, αλλα δυστυχώς τους δώσαμε αφορμή ΔΥΟ φορές για να πάρουν και τα δυο ματς στα χαρτιά.

Τελικά με τον μ@λ@κ@ που πέταξε το ρολό στον Γκαρσία τι έγινε; Θα επιτρέπεται να ξαναπάει στο γήπεδο; Γιατι ρε @ρχίδι το πέταξες το ρολό ενώ το ήξερες (ΟΛΟΙ ΤΟ ΞΕΡΑΜΕ) οτι μας περίμενανε στη γωνία;;;

Γιατι ρε Ίβαν μπήκες στον αγωνιστικό χώρο ενω είχε μετρήσει το γκόλ ο διαιτητής; Και αυτοί της ΑΕΚ περιμένανε να γίνει κατι ωστε να φύγουν απο το γήπεδο; Τι το είχες πάνω σου το όπλο; Οσο μεγάλος άνθρωπος είσαι τόσο μικρό ηταν το μυαλό σου εκείνη τη στιγμή. Δεν το ήξερες οτι εκει κάτω στήνουν παγίδες;;; Δυο παγίδες στήσανε και δυστυχώς και στις δυο μας πιάσαν για μ@λ@κες!

Φέτος ήτανε η χρονιά μας. Γ@μώ τη πουτ@ν@ μου γ@μώ!

That's the problem. Seven years at PAOK and he still has not learned that ALL our opponents are roufiani and back stabbers. Can't trust anyone. Couldn't somebody tell him by now that people like Marinakis, Alafouzos and Melissanidis are nothing but scum of the earth?

Even if we did not fall into the trap during those two games I am sure we would have been provoked down the road. Even if that roll did not hit the Olympiakos coach, their plan was to create an incident that they could take advantage off. It's no coincidence that Miralas provoking the fans by crabbing his genitals even before the game started. Same with AEK. Every whistle and their whole bench would spill onto the pitch.  

I am very curious to see what will happen with the Greek Cup final.

Possible lineup:

-------------------- Paschalakis -------------------
Matos -- Malezas -- Crespo -- Azevedo
----------- Mauricio -------- Canas -------------
Campos -------- Pelkas --------- Vieirinha
---------------------- Prijovic -----------------------

Bad game to miss Varela. I am worried. Hopefully we will get a win. AEK is playing against Panathinaikos. I am not hoping in anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if AEK fails to win Panathinaikos. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if we fail to win Atromitos also.

9 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Even if we did not fall into the trap during those two games I am sure we would have been provoked down the road. Even if that roll did not hit the Olympiakos coach, their plan was to create an incident that they could take advantage off. It's no coincidence that Miralas provoking the fans by crabbing his genitals even before the game started. Same with AEK. Every whistle and their whole bench would spill onto the pitch.  

I am very curious to see what will happen with the Greek Cup final.

Assuming of course the final is AEK vs PAOK I expect it to be a fiasco.

Good to see some football again, the last 3 weeks has really tested eveyones resolve and patience with Greek football. Hard to care about the result though, but hopefully we win our last 5 and end this shambles on a high note. Starting with a tricky test tonight. 

1 hour ago, paokarag4 said:

Good to see some football again, the last 3 weeks has really tested eveyones resolve and patience with Greek football. Hard to care about the result though, but hopefully we win our last 5 and end this shambles on a high note. Starting with a tricky test tonight. 

Really ?  You're a better man than me.  If it wasn't for the Cup and needing to keep players match fit, I'd throw the U/20's in there for the rest of the season.

Starting XI

------Paschalakis-----
Matos----Maleza----Crespo----Vieriniha
--------------Maurcio-----Canas-------
Limnios-----Pelkas--------Djalma
--------------------Prijo

No Warda, Giannoulis or Xatziisais for them as per every other time we've played them this season

11 hours ago, Yiankos said:

. I am not hoping in anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if AEK fails to win Panathinaikos. 

There is no way AEK will lose to Panathinaikos. They will be rewarded by the fact that they tried to save them with a vote in Superleague to prevent Panathinaikos from being relegated for debts to players. 

59 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

There is no way AEK will lose to Panathinaikos. They will be rewarded by the fact that they tried to save them with a vote in Superleague to prevent Panathinaikos from being relegated for debts to players. 

I hear you. My comment was mainly regarding the teams. AEK has played well enough to win the paper title, I am just saying that they were quite lucky with all the derbies. The won 1-0 PAOK and lost 1-0 from PAOK. Olympiakos they were losing both games and then some miracles happened in both games and they won them both. Kudos, but this doesn't happen every day. Likewise in the first game against Panathinaikos they scored an equalizer on the 94th minute out of pure luck again. I am not trying to underestimate AEK, I am just saying that they are not the super team they want us to believe. Of course this will be a fiesta for them and they have to smash Panathinaikos, as we would do against Olympiakos if they would let us, but anyway...

Hopefully we win Atromitos. It's nice to be 0-1 because we did a smart move on a free kick. It's been a while since PAOK has done something like that.

• Haha 1

• Blackhawk changed the title to SL–R26: Atromitos - PAOK (31-Mar-18, 17:15 EEST)