Phantis Forums

Friendly: Egypt - Greece (27 March 2018, Letzigrund, Zürich, Switzerland

Dutch Eagle

Half time. We actually totally dominated that half 

Tziolis actually did ok, Pelkas’s running helps a lot and be dropped back a few times too.

Stafylidis & Donis been good on left likewise Bakakis & Lazaros on right, these two are just warming up

Tachtsidis has been quiet whilst Kyrgiakos & Tzavellas keeping the middle of Defense in tact.

Pelkas doing well. Lazaros needs to release the ball earlier. Bakakis adds more speed on the right. Skibbe needs to know this. We are playing slow and i dont know why. Kourbelis needs to play. Tziolis doing alright. He is playing better than Tachtsidis.

guys are we actually play that good? I’m listening to it on the radio and the announcers are talking about how good we are playing and this is a nice different look for the team. How they playing boys?

Edited by J1078

Just now, J1078 said:

guys are we actually play that good? I’m listening to it in the radio and the announcers are talking about how good we are playing and this is a nice different look for the team. How they playing boys?

Pretty good file, besides Tachtsidis the rest are doing well. 

Gianniotas coming on for Lazaros in the 64th min

• Like it 1

9 minutes ago, J1078 said:

guys are we actually play that good? I’m listening to it on the radio and the announcers are talking about how good we are playing and this is a nice different look for the team. How they playing boys?

Just look at the lineup Skibbe used today. This is what make Greece a very good team. 

• Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic