Phantis Forums

Friendly: Egypt - Greece (27 March 2018, Letzigrund, Zürich, Switzerland

Dutch Eagle

I dare say it, if we were disappointing in the Swiss game... will we see Tziolis start this game? I have a horrible feeling we will. Waiting for a Tzioli-Tach midfield which the Egyptians will run through with ease but surely Skibbe knows this... :animaatjes-confused-1124061:

Does Lykogiannis even get a look in? Did Skibbe see anything in the last 10 mins of the Swiss game when the guys that should be playing came on and made us look somewhat normal that he may implement into this game? Can only hope but I just feel we're in for more obvious mistakes

I hope Skibbe starts the best 11, we need a win or a draw at the very least. We have to put a run together of results to keep us from falling way down the rankings. I don’t want to see Bakasetas getting more field time. Skibbe better do a better job this match but we will probably see more of the same unfortunately.

3 hours ago, Boxou said:

i would like to see the following this time;

karnezis, mpakakis, sokratis, manolas, stafylidis, kourmpelis, zeca, pelkas, donis, karelis, mitroglou

Let's all hope for that lineup.

Lol, he has recovered from that for a little whole Molon Lave. He is having some heart issues, it looked like it was getting better but he had to go hospital whilst in camp for the International friendlies, I am guessing he will be rested so that to make sure he is ok

Best Lineup for tonight?

Karnezis  

Torosidis     Sokratis Manolas     Stafylidis

Zeca Tachtsidis

Fortounis/Pelkas

Lazaros              Mitroglou               Donis 

What do you guys think? Maybe Bakakis for Torosidis...and Samaris or Kourmpelis for Tactsidis..

We should be working on transitioning from Torosidis. He has served us well but isn`t the player he used to be and I personally can`t stand seeing him wearing the armband while Sokratis is on the pitch. 

12 Andreas Gianniotis
  7 Lazaros Christodoulopoulos
  5 Kyriakos Papadopoulos
  3 Giorgos Tzavellas
  9 Nikolaos Karelis
  6 Alexandros Tziolis
  17 Panagiotis Tachtsidis
  25 Dimitrios Pelkas
  20 Anastasios Donis
  21 Konstantinos Stafylidis
  24 Michalis Bakakis

Not bad to experiment except for two players...I  would have put in Retsos and Kourbelis in their place...
  • Like it 1

• Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic