Phantis Forums

Friendly: Greece - Switzerland (23 March 2018, OAKA , Athens)

Dutch Eagle

Just now, Molon Lave said:

So frustrating to watch! Come on, one goal please! 

We get good passes and then get to the box and forget what to do.

The sad thing is the line up that we started with will be pretty much the line the Skibbe would choose in important qualifier games... I think we all need t face the fact that we just aren't a good team with an even worse coach... As much as it hurts to say i cant see things changing anytime soon..

I don't understand how this team can be so technically inept.. what is it? Why is this team allergic to scoring goals? It honestly baffles me. This team plays worse than their collective talent would dictate.. they have a bunch of players at solid squads all across Europe yet they can't score a goal and have been having terrible defensive lapses for a few years at this point.

I don't watch much soccer at all so I don't pretend to be an expert but these performances are so gutless; the team just went dead after the Swiss goal.

2 minutes ago, Soprano76 said:

I don't watch much soccer at all so I don't pretend to be an expert but these performances are so gutless; the team just went dead after the Swiss goal.

Funny you say this, I used to watch soccer a lot in years past. Now, I am more into track and field. 

6 minutes ago, Soprano76 said:

I don't understand how this team can be so technically inept.. what is it? Why is this team allergic to scoring goals? It honestly baffles me. This team plays worse than their collective talent would dictate.. they have a bunch of players at solid squads all across Europe yet they can't score a goal and have been having terrible defensive lapses for a few years at this point.

You don’t need to know about football to see that we are a useless team 

I can’t take these results and not scoring a goal. Fortounis two great chances and screws them both up. People complained with Santos as coach winning 1-0 games but the team was winning and at least scoring a goal, especially in qualifiers. Skibbe looks like he wants too and will stay with the status quo going into Nations Cup.

• Like it 1

Skibbe is lost in space guys. My substitutions in fifa 18 make more sense than what he does with the nt. This could write a book on how NOT to make subs during a game. I'm surprised he didn't sub in our defensive juggernaut Tsiolis today lol that must be why we conceded ? he won't get fired cause the EPO is as retarded as he is. This team seems like they don't give a f cause they prob all realize this coach is handing out white face paint, red noses and big shoes before each game. 

• Haha 1

Nothing good came out of having this friendly.. The only thing it showed was how pathetic of an attack we have where we don’t force there goalie to make 1 save and how pathetic of a coach who is absolutely clueless when coming to subs and player selections. This coach has no game plan... Man I think we should stop having friendlies as we are just going to be falling further and further down the rankings... How much more of this can we take ffs... This pathetic coach will not get us to the euros... 

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic
  • Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic