Phantis Forums

Friendly: Greece - Switzerland (23 March 2018, OAKA , Athens)

Dutch Eagle

I watch our U17, U19 and U21 teams and they're always pressing and running their asses off. It's actually quite nice to watch especially when you have to watch Tziolis in our midfield on our men's NT literally crawling on the pitch. At least now with Donis and Karelis and to some extent even Giannotas when he has used him are running their asses of for their team. I wish we could have that energy from all of our players when they play for the Ethniki.

Edited by Makynia

• Omonoia9 changed the title to Friendly: Greece - Switzerland (23 March 2018, OAKA , Athens)

Bad enough this clown called up Tziolis and Tzavellas but if they see the filed tomorrow this clown needs to lose his job regardless of the outcome of the match... Hionestly I don't think I've wanted to get rid of a coach more then i do this clown..

• Like it 1

Hey guys 

Been awhile lol my mind, body and soul needed a break after the debacle of the playoff round. 

Of course this f-tard of a coach continues to boggle all of our minds lol what f-ing reason, in friendlies, do we need the 2 headed pylon Tsios#hit and s#itvellas called up. No need whatsoever. This guy is seriously more out of his mind than rehaggle at the end of the world cup in 2010. Jeeeeeezzz, we might as well all put our resumes in with EPO the way things are going. 

He couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. Sir we're down on aggregate, I suggest we go all out offense... Nope, we're gonna play good d. He's like Austin powers playing blackjack in the 1st movie when he stays at 6 or wtv and doesn't hit. 

And the EPO is like Dr evil for fuk sakes "why make billions, when u can make... Millions? "why win games and make more money, when we could be mediocre and not ever make a tournament. Logic 101.

• Haha 2

The probable lineup according to gazetta is Karnezis, Toro, Manolas, Sokratis, Stafylidis, Zeca, Samaris Fortounis, Lazaros, Donis, Mitroglou.

So much for experimenting, but this is likely the best mix of experience and talent we can field atm and would probably be our XI if we were headed to the world cup. 

• Like it 1

GREECE

1 O. Karnezis  
15 V. Torosidis  
19 S. Papastathopoulos  
4 K. Manolas  
23 P. Retsos  
22 A. Samaris  
10 K. Fortounis  
8 Zeca  
11 K. Mitroglou  
14 A. Bakasetas  
20 A. Donis  

SWITZERLAND

1 Y. Sommer  
2 S. Lichtsteiner  
13 R. Rodríguez  
22 F. Schär  
5 M. Akanji  
11 V. Behrami  
15 B. Džemaili  
10 G. Xhaka  
8 R. Freuler  
9 H. Seferović  

B. Embolo

the 2 sides starting 11. Not unhappy with starting 11 for Ellas, Would prefer to have Karelis and Charisis in for Bakesetas and Fortounis but will take this.

^I agree.. it’s ridiculous once our player gets the ball all of our guys stop moving and force our player to dribble by 2-3 guys.. no energy... our players always look so lazy when we have possession..

• Like it 1

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic
  • Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic