Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blackhawk

SL–R25: PAOK - AEK (11 Mar 18, 19:30 EET)

Rubbish football so far...

really worried about Matos now.

Limnios needs to improve his crossing. I think Azevedo might need to come on for Matos, I'm very worried about him.

Biseswar in for Limnios, with Campos moving to the right.  Azevedo in for Matos. 

I would warm Sakhov up to come in for Mauricio or Canas...later on.

agree with the changes, boston. Liminos has gotten himself into some good positions but has lacked the final product, his crossing has been poor. Biseswar to add some polish. 

Biseswar needs to come in. Starting Limnios was a gamble that did not pay off. AEK will get tired a the game goes on. Mak could be another option put some speed upfront.

AEK does not want to play football, they want to destroy it haha

Anyway, we need to find a way to penetrate their defense, and since our midfield is lacking creativity, we should throw Biseswar in. Those 45 minutes will be really really really tough and desperate. There is so much suspense right now that I am actually afraid to get a heart attack from whatever happens next. Πω πω 

12 minutes ago, Klaous said:

AEK does not want to play football, they want to destroy it haha 

Oh please. 

Oh my God Campos! So close!

Mak in for Limnios. Good move, I say. Biseswar should be the next one, he was also warming up. Didn't get a glimpse of who the third guy was who was running on the sideline earlier. Wasn't Azevedo.

Biseswar came on for Pelkas. Shakhov about to come on for Canas.

I don't see a goal coming. Our players seem to not know how to pass, and the decision making is very poor. That's two random shots from guys outside the box that looked more like clearances than attempts on goal.

If you never proved you can take a good shot from outside the box, now's not the time to start. 

GOOOALLLL

Posted (edited)

Varelaaaaa!!!

-edit- Ref is figuring out if this was a real goal, there's some discussion of if Mauricio was offside and hit it in?

-edit again- goal was ruled offside

Edited by pash

That was definitely a goal. Mauricio jumped over it.

also it looked like he didn't interfere with the play. Not to mention there's that aek player near the corner who looked to be covering, no

What the hell is going on here...just leave the field already. THIS IS NOT WORTH IT.

2 minutes ago, aekaraCLE said:

This is disgraceful......what the hell is Savvidis doing in the field. DISGRACEFUL 

When you have back to back home matches end like this, what do you expect? You honestly think a paper roll should end in a default? Followed by an extremely controversial call at the end of this game? And you ask why the owner comes in?

• Like it 1

You guys need to realise you go about things the wrong way. Chaos again at Toumba, it’s a disgrace and a joke

Posted (edited)

What is going on?    Did AEK score?     And why was so much time added at the end of the 1st and 2nd halves?   Any responses would be appreciated.   Thank you....

Edited by ToumbasTrellos

Also can someone answer why the assistant didn't raise his flag for offside? Why did he have to talk to the ref before making the call?

If the match does not restart it will result in a 3 point deduction. So much discussion about the match with Olympiakos and now this. Savvidis, behave yourself, we still have some minutes to go. 

God, I am so done with Greek football. This has become really a joke now. 

• Like it 1