Phantis Forums

SL–R25: PAOK - AEK (11 Mar 18, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

AEK does not want to play football, they want to destroy it haha

Anyway, we need to find a way to penetrate their defense, and since our midfield is lacking creativity, we should throw Biseswar in. Those 45 minutes will be really really really tough and desperate. There is so much suspense right now that I am actually afraid to get a heart attack from whatever happens next. Πω πω 

Mak in for Limnios. Good move, I say. Biseswar should be the next one, he was also warming up. Didn't get a glimpse of who the third guy was who was running on the sideline earlier. Wasn't Azevedo.

I don't see a goal coming. Our players seem to not know how to pass, and the decision making is very poor. That's two random shots from guys outside the box that looked more like clearances than attempts on goal.

If you never proved you can take a good shot from outside the box, now's not the time to start. 

Varelaaaaa!!!

-edit- Ref is figuring out if this was a real goal, there's some discussion of if Mauricio was offside and hit it in?

-edit again- goal was ruled offside

Edited by pash

2 minutes ago, aekaraCLE said:

This is disgraceful......what the hell is Savvidis doing in the field. DISGRACEFUL 

When you have back to back home matches end like this, what do you expect? You honestly think a paper roll should end in a default? Followed by an extremely controversial call at the end of this game? And you ask why the owner comes in?

• Like it 1

If the match does not restart it will result in a 3 point deduction. So much discussion about the match with Olympiakos and now this. Savvidis, behave yourself, we still have some minutes to go. 

God, I am so done with Greek football. This has become really a joke now. 

• Like it 1

it's a tight call either way, the ball is past aek's keeper when Maurico jumps over it. But him being there and that close to the keeper gives enough for them to rule it out. Tight either way 

What happened after is a joke. As soon as they decided it was offside the ref should have dropped the ball and started the game. Instead we have 4 million people on the pitch and Savvidis coming down and telling them to walk off the pitch. 

Imagine the fallout if the game gets restarted and we win, we'll be in the courts for years. 

• Like it 1