Phantis Forums

SL–R25: PAOK - AEK (11 Mar 18, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

41 minutes ago, jvc said:

AEK has paid and will continue paying a price..

Well they didnt pay any price for the fiasco that lead to Savvidis storming the pitch, instead they were REWARDED 3pts in a league apparently  "owned by PAOK"

Funny that the officials after being abused and man handled by AEK decided to OVERRULE what they originally deemed a goal. Makes you wonder that they obviously didnt think that PAOK was paying/influencing their payroll.

Edited by SydneyPAOK

11 hours ago, jvc said:

^^Old enough to know....you guys are complexed,   and have a hard time dealing with reality.   

I am not judging you man. What you are saying is already more than enough to make a judgment of you. I was just curious. A simple answer will do. But since I feel you were intimidated, I will tell you mine to make things easier (that's what we were doing in elementary school in Greece). I am 30. Now, would you please let me know how old are you?

On 3/30/2018 at 8:21 AM, Blackhawk said:

The punishment to Savvidis and Michel was the proper one. Once the ref ordered the teams to go on the pitch to finish the game and only PAOK came out than I don't see the reason why PAOK was punished by losing the game and points being deducted. In other words the person(s) that caused the whole fiasco will again be assigned to ref games in the future so they can once again influence decision for their masters. Simple as that. 

All I know is that one team chickened out to come out and play and the other one chickened out when they lost a game on the field. And in both cases the common denominator was the ref that wrote lies in the match report. 

Your president was present on the field with a gun and threatening people, I would put all bets if it was the other way around you would be very vocal on how unacceptable this is and no chance in hell of you going out to play the rest of the match. You need to be alittle reasonable, saying one team chickened out when you would have been 110% fine with it if it was PAOK shows the bias in your post sorry to say.

Punish Savvidis not PAOK.   He had nothing to do with influencing the game.  If he kept his damn jacket on, it would not have been an issue.  It should have not come to the point of storming the field, but we all have are breaking point.  If the damn refs did there job again no issue.    

• Like it 1

On 3/31/2018 at 6:03 AM, jvc said:

I do not understand PAOK started this last year against PAO ... you set the standard, and  PAOK jumped on the opportunity to take advantage of the situation. The fact that it was a  register roll over a coke bottle does not matter .. ..YOUR COACH WAS A PUSSY, and your team walked off the field like chickens, because YOU WERE LOSING the match. The same thing happened at Kareskaki remember ... our coach was knocked out with a bottle .... did he walk off like a pussy? No. Karma is a bitch my friends.  

Pesta

7 minutes ago, Kozani10 said:

Punish Savvidis not PAOK.   He had nothing to do with influencing the game.  If he kept his damn jacket on, it would not have been an issue.  It should have not come to the point of storming the field, but we all have are breaking point.  If the damn refs did there job again no issue.    

Welcome Kozani, feel free to ignore the imbeciles in here, they come in from their dead sections of the site because the tumbleweeds don't respond to their trolling.

• Haha 1

I can only assume that the people that keep posting about Ivic are numbskulls.  A bit daft.  A bit dense.

We've told you 999 times that protocol wasn't followed by Olympiacos.  They left the field of their own volition without the permission of the referee.  Instant 3-0 win to PAOK !!  No, instead the referee changes his match report.  But you don't see corruption.

AEK were ready to leave the field.  Wah wah wah.  But no!  He reverses his decision!  Hallelujah it's a miracle!  Not corruption ? /blind

As for the match report modifications no mention of this.

Because (and here's the IMPORTANT part) what Ivic did and what Savvidis did (which we all admit was wrong /999) gives YOU the justification to SPIT ON our team for the rest of eternity.

And that is the truth of it.  No logic.  No fairness.  You are the same as your POK teams.  An opportunity is presented and you've seized it.  Now you feel justified.

At least your presidents know they are corrupt rimalia.

Keep on believing.

/karmaisabitch /999 /blind /chickens /winatallcosts /titansofathens

It's stupid and costly yes but not mindboggling.

He did it because PAOK has been at the wrong end of the stick many times over the past 30yrs. With referring calls going against us, with known refs officiating PAOK games whereby its publicly known they support a certain team, punishments not handed out evenly over fan violence over the last 30yrs, scandals of other teams going unpunished etc etc. The above was all part 1

Part 2 is the fact that the referee and linesman BOTH called the goal a goal in the PAOK-aek match. Do you feel that the goal being OVERTURNED due to pressure from aek is normal and right?

Well part 3 was just an emotional explosion for the above. A dumb stupid act BUT it was also a statement of enough is enough with the state of the game in Greece.

3 hours ago, Alphonse said:

Your president was present on the field with a gun and threatening people, I would put all bets if it was the other way around you would be very vocal on how unacceptable this is and no chance in hell of you going out to play the rest of the match. You need to be alittle reasonable, saying one team chickened out when you would have been 110% fine with it if it was PAOK shows the bias in your post sorry to say.

This is a lie my friend. You either didn't see the game or you are just unable to understand what you see.

PAOK scored a goal, the ref showed sentra, PAOK players and everyone was celebrating a goal that would bring us in first place again and then AEK started complaining to the refs. AEK's bench plus players. To all the refs. 4th ref, sideline ref, actual ref. And the ref called it offside. Then Savvidis stormed in to get his team out of the field. He didn't threaten the ref, nor anyone else. AEK's people then yelled at him and he ran over there but without doing anything. And all his bodyguards touched no one. There only concern was to keep Savvidis safe. Savvidis entered the field to get his team off the field.

3 hours ago, Alphonse said:

Do we actually have evidence that he was really threatening people? From the telecast, I saw him yelling like a maniac for sure, but his gestures and tone looked no more aggressive than the AEK players surrounding the ref. Based on that, are we then allowed to draw the conclusion that the AEK players threatened the ref?

The gun is circumstantial. That is he happened to have a gun on him, while he went on his tirade. Unless he trotted around saying "listen people, I have a gun in my holster and I know how to use it", then what's the basis of him threatening people with it. Also, does he speak fluent enough Greek for people to even understand what he's saying on the pitch?

Lastly, the only people to say they feel threatened are those who have the most to gain from Savvidis' loss of composure. So from what I see is Savvidis crossed a huge line, and AEK made sure to milk it for as much as possible. You're right, PAOK may have done the same in a similar situation.

But then again, it's very possible that AEK's upper management would have had similar reactions if AEK had gone through a three week stretch like PAOK did as well. AEK's players lost their s%$#! for a goal they thought was offside when they hadn't even seen a replay. Imagine their reaction had a ref flip flopped the decision on them like he did to PAOK. There's another thing to add to your list of problems with Greece. Players losing their s%$#! at every refereeing decision that goes against them.

3 hours ago, SydneyPAOK said:

JVC I didn't state that it was acceptable nor a non punishable offence. In am curious to know what Amorgos (and the rest of the glorious angel aektzides) thinks  WHY Savvidis would do such an act?

Pretty simple reason why, due to the offside call - or is there another reason you believe? 

Ok seen your reason after. 

Edited by Alphonse

57 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Pretty simple reason why, due to the offside call - or is there another reason you believe? 

Ok seen your reason after. 

The point is, punish everyone that deserves punishing.  Apparently this is a difficult concept to grasp ?  The greek mentality.  Who me ?  Ego ?  I didn't do dem nuffin sirs.

Punish Savvidis, punish PAOK if that's what seems fair to you.

Punish Olympiakos ?  Didn't happen.  Punish Mirallas for inciting the crowd ?  Room goes quiet.

Punish AEK players/bench for storming the referee ?  Room goes quiet again.

Punish the referees for poor/incorrect decisions and changing (lying) on their match reports.  Room goes quiet again.

Lots of guilty parties.  Only PAOK got punished.

Only PAOK is guilty.  Enjoy the paper title.  As for the Cup Final it will be a fiasco.  Based on AEK's players reactions, our best chance of winning is storming the referee until he caves.  It worked for you guys.

12 hours ago, Soprano76 said:

Ok so, to my PAOK friends here, what do you all think would have been an acceptable solution/punishment as a response to Savvidis' actions in the AEK-PAOK game? Just curious.

acceptable solution? I'm afraid there isn't one. we are talking about a pretty complex issue dealing with feelings of victimisation and conspiracy from our end and superiority and victimisation from the Athenian end.

acceptable punishment? I would have been ok with anything up to a 5 year ban from any match day participation from Savvidis. The bench mark needs to be set for behaviour and I'm ok if we are used as the original scapegoat as long as all punishments from here use this as the precedent for all decisions.

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today is PAOK's appeal for the original fines concerning this game.. The hearing is still going on as I write this (around 11 pm in Greece) and PAOK introduced a video showing that AEK refused to return to the field to finish the game. 

At best we would get the -3 points back.  Either way we got ripped.  Great outcome for both Olympiakos and AEK this season at Toumba.  If we are smart we will learn from their tactics and get someone from Hollywood to train our players in preparation from next season.

Φυσικά και δεν τρομοκρατήθηκε κανένας. Όπως και ποτέ δεν υπήρξε τραυματισμός του Γκαρσία. Τα όλα σκηνικά ήταν πολύ ωραία στημένα κόλπα των Αθηνών. Κι εμείς σαν γνωστοί φελοί πέσαμε μέσα και χάσαμε το πρωτάθλημα. Τώρα τι να αποδείξεις και σε ποιον; Όλοι ξέρουν την αλήθεια. ΑΕΚ και Ολυμπιακός πήγαν τα παιχνίδια εκεί που μπορούσαν να τα πάρουν και κατάφεραν να σηκώσουν παληκαρίσια το πρωτάθλημα. Μπράβο τους!