Phantis Forums

SL–R25: PAOK - AEK (11 Mar 18, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

Και τι πράγμα είναι αυτό με τους πάγκους να επιτρέπεται να μπαίνουν στον αγωνιστικό χώρο; Με το πρώτο σφύριγμα (δεν θυμάμαι πιο ήταν) ξεκίνησαν να μπαίνουν μέσα. Και φυσικά πρώτοι μπήκαν της ΑΕΚ ως συνήθως και μετά ακολούθησαν και οι δικοί μας.

53 minutes ago, Yiankos said:

Και τι πράγμα είναι αυτό με τους πάγκους να επιτρέπεται να μπαίνουν στον αγωνιστικό χώρο; Με το πρώτο σφύριγμα (δεν θυμάμαι πιο ήταν) ξεκίνησαν να μπαίνουν μέσα. Και φυσικά πρώτοι μπήκαν της ΑΕΚ ως συνήθως και μετά ακολούθησαν και οι δικοί μας.

It was embarrassing seen this... I can only assume both were told to stop acting like kids as it stopped after that

it all starts from there. There is no respect/fear of consequence. Any foul the benches jump on screaming and jumping around.

It took the ref 5 mins to speak to linesman, he needed to start dishing out yellows to the players who wouldn't F*** off and let them communicate. A few would have been 2nd yellows for both sides then watch how the rest of them would have cleared off. But no instead he lets them keep approaching and it opens the door for this sort of chaos.

Not all his fault but he needs to take control initially. What happened after is out of his hands, but while it's only the players causing you grief, use your bloody cards!!!!
He wasn't shy to dish them out during the game

Edited by paokarag4
  • Like it 1

6 minutes ago, paokarag4 said:

It took the ref 5 mins to speak to linesman, he needed to start dishing out yellows to the players who wouldn't F*** off and let them communicate. A few would have been 2nd yellows for both sides then watch how the rest of them would have cleared off. But no instead he lets them keep approaching and it opens the door for this sort of chaos.

I was cringing the whole time this was happening

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/ellada/super-league/article/373752/apokalupsi-auta-egrapse-o-kominis-sto-fullo-agona/

What was written in the match report, apparently. Doesn't look good for us. 
The goal was about to be awarded by the ref on the pitch, which is when Savvidis entered. It's gonna hurt us badly. It was all for nothing in the end because (at least according to the article) the ref had decided while still on the pitch to give the goal.  

So Savvidis caused the abandonment of the match - I don't think you guys can be too angry about that.

I just don't get why they gave the goal, then said it was offside, and were going to award it afterwards... incompetence.

But like I said before and sorry if you guys don't like it, your club needs to mature and get smarter, this violence and craziness does not belong in today's world. 

2 hours ago, BlackHell said:

According to the rules panathinaikos should have been relegated before the reason like iraklis...

btw hi guys :)

Που είσαι εσύ χαμένος; Τι λέει;

Ένα σκατοπρωτάθλημα πήγαμε να πάρουμε και έχει γυρίσει ο κόσμος ανάποδα...

So to sum it up: 

The referee first awarded the goal to PAOK, then AEK put pressure on the linesman and on the referee for 5 minutes. Then they decided first to not give the goal, but somehow they changed their minds while at the same time Savvidis approached, saying to his own team to leave, which the PAOK players refused to do. Michel also said to Kominis that "he is done". After that Savvidis left while there was again some discussion and then AEK left claiming that they are afraid of Savvidis.

Well, okay then. If you ask me, all three sides made a mess out of this game and should get punished for that. This has nothing to do with football anymore. From all sides just embarrassment. "No, it was offside!" "No, it was a regular goal!" "But Savvidis had a weapon!" "But he didn't use it!" "AEK left because we would have won 1-0!" "Savvidis put pressure on the referee so that's why Kominis gave PAOK the goal!"

It's just an "if I cannot win then you should not either"-mentality. The whole thing has become so messed up and I do not like anything of this. It just shows how toxic Greek society is and I really wonder why I should waste my time and follow the Greek Soupa League any longer.

It's so exhausting. Miserable football mixed with fan violence and referees who act like amateurs along with clubs who are trying everything to win and derbies which are decided at the courts. Elladistan at its best. Honestly, Greece will never stop to be a Zougla. This country is ultimately lost. 

You're a great poster file but your accounts of what happened are heavily PAOK influenced in your favor.

What Michel and Savvidis did was threaten Kominis, with his life and his job, "AEK claiming they were afraid if Savvidis" yeah ok, you conveniently leave out that Savvidis had a gun on him! Yeah a friken gun man! 

Guess what, if Savvidis does not come marching on the field with a gun & threatening people the game continues so the ones that need to be punished, and probly will be is PAOK. 

It is very messed up but FOR ONCE look at your club and how you guys are acting! You have effectively brought the game into dispute 3 weeks straight now and have hurt yourself and the Greek game in general. 

The referee was in tears after the game and didn't want to referee another game again... don't look away to what Savvidis has done today, it wont go away.

Edited by Alphonse

I carry a gun everywhere I go...does that mean everyone I talk to is being threatened?

Anyways....The entire league is a $hitshow.  I think AEK is the LEAST responsible for the state of it all THIS season (although, their hands are plenty dirty historically).  PAO financial incompetance, PAOKs fans/media/front office's behavior is unacceptable on the high school level of sports in a 3rd world country, let alone a supposedly "Professional" League.  Olympiakos' share of the kourada is well known and documented (regardless of Savvidis and Karapaparas crying week in and week out claiming to be victims of "Paranga and Xounta).

Honestly, we've reached the point where Greece SHOULD be kicked out of all European Competition for 3-5 years.

The fact the League can even be in talks for TV rights with a pay channel is crazy.  

• Like it 1

I think the gun is just ridiculous. I'm not sure what the gun laws are in Greece but as a player or Ref, I wouldn't feel safe if an angry man started charging the field with a gun in his possession. 

This incident summed up a whole lot of issues in Greek soccer. Incompetent refs who are influenced by out of control pkayers. Angry owners. I think we have reached the tipping point of decades of corruption. 

The only thing that was missing was fan violence. How is that possible??

• Like it 1

9 hours ago, Yiankos said:

Που είσαι εσύ χαμένος; Τι λέει;

Ένα σκατοπρωτάθλημα πήγαμε να πάρουμε και έχει γυρίσει ο κόσμος ανάποδα...

Gamiseta re file, na pane na mamithoune olou tous, den mporousa na koimitho xtes apo tis m*****es tous.

1-0 elikse gia mena kai oti theloun as lene

• Like it 1

6 hours ago, AchillesHeel said:

The whole situation starts and ends with Savvides carrying a gun into the stadium....

I beg to disagree with this comment. The knowledge that he was carrying  a gun became known way after the shouting incident. During the whole incident he was wearing a jacket and the concealed weapon was not visible to anyone. The claim that he threatened the ref with the gun is just misleading and it is just a propaganda spread by people that have anti-PAOK bias. Same thing with Michel. We are just hearing one side of the story. Watching the video it appears that he is telling the ref that the game is finished and not that HE is finished. I watched the video few times and all I can see is Savvidis and Michel storming the field to take the team and leave the field. Thankfully this did not happen due to Vieirinha's actions stopping him from doing so. Was it wrong for Savvidis (and Michel) storming the field? Yes, but in no way there was Savvidis and his bodyguards terrorizing the ref and AEK players. For that he and Michel should be punished accordingly.

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, paokarag4 said:

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/ellada/super-league/article/373752/apokalupsi-auta-egrapse-o-kominis-sto-fullo-agona/

What was written in the match report, apparently. Doesn't look good for us. 

The ref's account of the goal in the match report clearly show that he is a liar. The video shows completely different timeline of the events.

We can now expect a modified match report. It's becoming a habit.   

• Like it 1

What is everyone missing here? Let's not even mention the gun; what the hell is an owner of a major team even doing on the field, during the game?!  People, open up your eyes. This crap doesn't happen anywhere.  His butt should have been in the owners box.  The moment he made it about himself is when he screwed the team, the fans, and Greek football! 

• Like it 1

I don't disagree with that, and he should be punished accordingly.

The fact is that the game was progressing without any problems until it was decided by the ref to steal the game from PAOK. Had the ref stuck with his original decision we would not have all this hysteria right now.

I have been watching the videos of the whole incident over and over since yesterday, and I am convinced that the offside call was reversed by the fourth official who was 50 meters away after he was attacked by Lyberopoulos and the entire AEK bench. Just my opinion.

• Like it 1

Let's not forget that half the aek team man handled the ref and linesman like animals for a solid 5mins until the goal was overruled. They ref should have started issuing yellow or red cards to disrburse the aek players as well as the 4th ref sending the aek bench into the dressing room. Then the game would have continued

• Like it 2

1 hour ago, aekaraCLE said:

What is everyone missing here? Let's not even mention the gun; what the hell is an owner of a major team even doing on the field, during the game?!  People, open up your eyes. This crap doesn't happen anywhere.  His butt should have been in the owners box.  The moment he made it about himself is when he screwed the team, the fans, and Greek football! 

PAOK does no wrong to some here file. It’s just propaganda against PAOK, everyone else is to blame

Respect to the few PAOK guys that can actually see what’s happened and not lying to themselves. This has only gone viral around the world but no... PAOK is the innocent party in this forum for many lol!!