Phantis Forums

SL–R25: PAOK - AEK (11 Mar 18, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

Just now, Alphonse said:

Frame? Running on the field with a gun strapped around you is ok? Threatening people with their lives is ok? What definition does that give you?  

Let's talk some sense hey, put on some reasonable glasses instead of the black and white - we are victims all the time and resort to violence stance is ok one. 

Well, it is not proven if he threatend someone. This is just what AEK claims, so yes, at the moment PAE AEK is trying to frame Savvidis as a terrorist to win the match at the courts. PAE PAOK claims that AEK did not want to play because the referee finally decided to give the goal to PAOK. So yeah, welcome to the shitshow. If you ask me both should be punished with a 10 point deduction for this θέατρο. Make Olympiakos champions again haha. 

2 minutes ago, jvc said:

AEK is playing it smart....Gun violation by a owner results in relegation.  PAOK must pay the price.  I'm certain they will.

I am not, the referee has sided with them, of course after your life is threatened... s%$#! show Greek Football, starting PAOK. Killing the game as usual

5 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

I am not, the referee has sided with them, of course after your life is threatened... s%$#! show Greek Football, starting PAOK. Killing the game as usual

Why don't you wait what the match report actually says? There are a lot of things unclear now. If you ask me, both clubs are probably going to be punished. But that will depend mostly on the match report.

1 minute ago, jvc said:

Lol

Of course you are biased. Relegation for what? Based on which law? You can demand relegation for PAOK if Savvidis actually used that gun on a referee, not because he had a gun at his back. This is called framing and nothing else. The same was done by Olympiakos fans with the scooter in Toumpa in order to "prove" how bad PAOK is. Has not worked at the courts. 

• Like it 1

Just now, jvc said:

You're so desperate for a championship...LMAO 

Yes, that is why I demanded 10 points deducted from PAOK and AEK for the shitshow today. I do not care about Greek football anymore, the things that happened today are embarrassing. From both sides. 

And btw JVC, unlike you, I am able to show you some laws that are actually refering to a possible punishment for both teams. 

Με αφαίρεση δέκα (10) βαθμών και χρηματική ποινή από 8.000,00 έως 40.000,00 Ευρώ για τις ΠΑΕ και έως δύο χιλιάδες (2.000) ευρώ για τα σωματεία, από την ομάδα που θα αποχωρήσει από τον αγώνα μετά την έναρξή του. Σε αυτή την περίπτωση η υπαίτια ομάδα δεν δικαιούται μερίδιο από τις εισπράξεις του αγώνα, το οποίο περιέρχεται στη διοργανώτρια.

http://www.epo.gr/media/files/KATASTATIKO_KANONISMOI/2017_2018/KAP_July_2017_new.pdf

Although I do not think they have the guts to deduct 10 point from both clubs. 

3 minutes ago, jvc said:

Article 19 in Greek football sates PAOKs actions equals relegation....to avoid that the season will be cancelled.   MARK MY WORDS.

Quote the paragraph you are refereing to, article 19 has a lot of paragraphs. 

This is a joke. So why did PAOK win?

That goal was debatable as it depends on whether it's believed the player in the offside position interfered. My opinion is he didn't as the keeper was in the position to make the save and made a full attempt. Remove the offside player and he still doesn't make the save. But I can see why one could call it a goal. But then the next events had nothing to do with the game.

Below is a link of a similar situation where a goal was given even though an interfering player made a move to the ball (skip to 1:40):

First why did the assistant not raise his flag? Then players are ambushing him and the ref. Players from both teams! 

Then we have Savidis coming on with a gun. I agree, that should never happen, and I question what happened in the locker rooms. The refs were intimidated for certain. The aek players were justified not to come back. 

I think this season no one should win the championship. The league needs to be dissolved or something.

Edited by PAOK17

12 minutes ago, PAOK17 said:

This is a joke. So why did PAOK win?

That goal was debatable as it depends on whether it's believed the player in the offices position interfered. My opinion is he didn't as the keeper was in the position to make the save and made a full attempt. Remove the offside player and he still doesn't make the save. But I can see why one could call it a goal. But then the next events had nothing to do with the game.

Below is a link of a similar situation where a goal was given even though an interfering player made a move to the ball (skip to 1:40):

First why did the assistant not raise his flag? Then players are ambushing him and the ref. Players from both teams! 

Then we have Savidis coming on with a gun. I agree, that should never happen, and I question what happened in the locker rooms. The refs were intimidated for certain. The aek players were justified not to come back. 

I think this season no one should win the championship. The league needs to be dissolved or something.

One can only guess why Kominis decided to award the goal to PAOK. But regardless, I do not like anything of this. This is a whole new level of embarrassment for Greek football. Reminds me a bit of the cup final between Olympiakos and Tripolis. Has Savvidis really become today the new Marinakis? I did not expect that to happen. 

Edited by Klaous

38 minutes ago, Klaous said:

Why don't you wait what the match report actually says? There are a lot of things unclear now. If you ask me, both clubs are probably going to be punished. But that will depend mostly on the match report.

I don't trust it one bit. 

Goal gets disallowed - your owner storms the pitch with a gun... threatens the reff as does another person of your staff... the game is then delayed for 2 hours and the reff who was threatened with his life and job awards a 1-0 win to PAOK? Come on file, you know as much as I do this is all bullshit and justice is just not present in Greece

1 minute ago, Alphonse said:

I don't trust it one bit. 

Goal gets disallowed - your owner storms the pitch with a gun... threatens the reff as does another person of your staff... the game is then delayed for 2 hours and the reff who was threatened with his life and job awards a 1-0 win to PAOK? Come on file, you know as much as I do this is all bullshit and justice is just not present in Greece

I do not know. We will see what will happen. I cannot believe that Savvidis is the new Marinakis. The scenario that PAOK wins on paper and you probably lose the championship while PAOK does not get punished for anything... I cannot imagine so much αλητεία coming from Savvidis. 

5 minutes ago, aekaraCLE said:

The league needs to be postponed until all this crap gets straightened out.  How the heck did AEK lose 1-0 on paper?!  The last we saw, the referee called the play offside, then all hell broke out.  Now, we lose, on paper?!

I agree in terms of suspending the league.

Years from now, this incident will be seen as the Franz Ferdinand moment of Greek soccer. Let's hope it gets fixed!

13 minutes ago, aekaraCLE said:

The league needs to be postponed until all this crap gets straightened out.  How the heck did AEK lose 1-0 on paper?!  The last we saw, the referee called the play offside, then all hell broke out.  Now, we lose, on paper?!

No, AEK did not lose on paper 1-0. According to what I heard on ERT Kominis finally decided to award the goal to PAOK and because of this AEK refused to end the game, claming that Savvidis is responsible for this and threatened the referee. Now everything will depend on what the match report actually states. If it is favoring PAOK then AEK will lose on paper 3-0 and 3 points will be deducted from AEK. If it is favoring AEK then PAOK will get a 3 point deduction and AEK wins on paper 3-0. If it does not favor anyone, both clubs will be punished because the game could not end. 

Welcome to Elladistan.