Phantis Forums

SL–R25: PAOK - AEK (11 Mar 18, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

1 minute ago, pash said:

I don't think VAR is being used yet, else this would have been reviewed immediately...right?

Right, I was joking about that. And yes, if it was used, this would have been done an over now. It's used in mls. Not perfect. Though not sure if it could be used here anyway. It's only for clear and obvious errors by the ref. You can't call this a clear and obvious error

6 minutes ago, Klaous said:

AEK had multiple chances for counter attacks but instead decided to play it safe. 

Dunno what match your watching. 

I tell you one thing, it’s a joke what’s happened now. Once decision was made should have continued instead we saw a zoo with animals everywhere 

4 minutes ago, PAOK17 said:

And if I am aek if be pissed about that. It was a debatable call that could be argued either way. The refs caused this on themselves. The ref awarded a goal first, no flag, then the linesman decides to have a conversation and then it's overruled. Now they need an hour conversation to change that again? Are they using VAR?

As usual, a comedy of errors in Greece

Just now, Klaous said:

I heard some rumors that the referees are going to a nearby Kafeneio to see if whether or not it was offside hahaha. :laugh:

That would have been faster. The disallowed goal was uploaded to Youtube about 30 minutes ago. They could have just checked it out on their phones.

9 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Dunno what match your watching. 

I tell you one thing, it’s a joke what’s happened now. Once decision was made should have continued instead we saw a zoo with animals everywhere 

I do not watch anything right now. I think I am done with Greek football. There was so much discussion about the Olympiakos match and now this match is going to be suspended because Savvidis lost his nerves. 

Edited by Klaous

10 minutes ago, BostonThanatos said:

Pictures showing Savvidis was carrying a gun on the field are circulating....

I heard the tanks are waiting in front of Toumpa. 

I was actually afraid that we will have some fan violence if anything bad happens. But that the violence is actually not coming from the fans but from our own president? Really? I did not see this coming. Really, I am absolutely baffled about this. What the hell. 

Edited by Klaous

On some camera shots the goalkeeper is NOT impeded at all and the keeper was not the first to complain which says alot.

Savvidis should not have stormed the pitch. He has done so well investing in PAOK and creating a team that was of championship material.

Tensions in Greek Super League is on all time high given there are 3 powers out there (PAOK, aek, olympiakos) all trying to be the no.1 force in Greece

• Like it 1

35 minutes ago, Klaous said:

I do not watch anything right now. I think I am done with Greek football. There was so much discussion about the Olympiakos match and now this match is going to be suspended because Savvidis lost his nerves. 

It's getting hard to follow this s%$#! I know... shits me so much how they keep things up, can't they be friken civilized 

12 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

He did and he threatened the reff with his life...

Yes, Savvidis also controls the EPO according to the ΠΟΚ propaganda. We could all see today how much truth there is to that. Greece at its best. 

Folks, let's be realistic here. How the heck can you expect anyone to come out and play after the crap that happened 2 hours ago?!  3 weeks in a row that PAOK are involved with chaotic scenes.  This one takes the cherry though. No business for an owner to be on the field; EVER! 

I am hearing right now that AEK refused to come out because the referee finally decided to give the goal to PAOK. AEK is trying to put the blame on Savvidis claiming that they were afraid of him. As we already have experienced with Olympiakos all will depend on what Kominis is going to write into the match report. 

Wow. I did not expect this. What the hell. So we have actually a chance to win this on paper with 3-0? Hahaha Athens is going to hate us forever if this really happens. But since Greece is indeed a Zougla I do not care about this anymore. Regardless of what is going to happen now. 

Edited by Klaous

9 minutes ago, aekaraCLE said:

Folks, let's be realistic here. How the heck can you expect anyone to come out and play after the crap that happened 2 hours ago?!  3 weeks in a row that PAOK are involved with chaotic scenes.  This one takes the cherry though. No business for an owner to be on the field; EVER! 

Correct

@Klaous that would be ridiculous, you can not put teams in these environments and expect to get away with it. A 2 hour delay and they expect to play the last 5 mins after 2 hours after an owner runs on the pitch with a gun on his hips and threatening the official 

Well, I heard it from ERT. Kominis finally decided to give PAOK the goal and AEK refused to go out and play again because of this decision. Now they are trying to frame Savvidis as a "terrorist" in order to win the match at the courts. So basically we will have a derby at the courts again. 

Πω ρε τη μπουρδελλο εχουμε γινει. 

Edited by Klaous

8 minutes ago, Klaous said:

Now they are trying to frame Savvidis as a "terrorist" in order to win the match at the courts. So basically we will have a derby at the courts again. 

Frame? Running on the field with a gun strapped around you is ok? Threatening people with their lives is ok? What definition does that give you?  

Let's talk some sense hey, put on some reasonable glasses instead of the black and white - we are victims all the time and resort to violence stance is ok one.