Phantis Forums

SL–R25: PAOK - AEK (11 Mar 18, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

13 minutes ago, ToumbasTrellos said:

What is going on?    Did AEK score?     And why was so much time added at the end of the 1st and 2nd halves?   Any responses would be appreciated.   Thank you....

Are you not seeing the match? We scored, then they called it off, then Savvidis walked to the team telling them to leave the pitch but they did not want to leave. And now everything is a mess. 

Edited by Klaous

1 minute ago, Klaous said:

Are you not seeing the match? We scored, then they called it off for offside, then Savvidis walked to the team telling them to leave the pitch but they did not want to leave. And now everything is a mess. 

No    I can't get the game.      I am following it ion flashscore.com        Thanks for the updates.

4 minutes ago, Klaous said:

What?

AEK has come to play anti-football. Everyone was able to see it. I am not saying it is not legitimate to play like that, but it was still anti-football. 

Keep telling yourself that 

Just now, ToumbasTrellos said:

No    I can't get the game.      I am following it ion flashscore.com        Thanks for the updates.

Oh okay. Yeah well... Savvidis lost his calm completely. I do not like that. This is embarrassing for the whole club. 

Just now, ToumbasTrellos said:

Flashcore.com showed that PAOK scored in the 90th minute to go up 1-0.    Is PAOK still up 1-0 when the game was interrupted?

No, the goal was disallowed after the ref and side judge consulted for a while while the AEK players plead their case and the PAOK players celebrated. 

3 minutes ago, PAOK17 said:

The irony in it all is that the stoppage in play has nothing to do with the fans. I would say this is a step forward for Greek soccer?

This is a whole new level in Greek football haha. Unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, DunfermlineAthleticPAOK said:

What the @@@@ has savvidis done....  

Typical Greek mentality I guess. This country is lost. But at least we have no fan violence as PAOK17 already pointed out haha... the match will still result in a 0:3 as I am seeing it now. Μαλακίες.

I disagree very much so, it was a start stop match which is were you may be getting confused. AEK did not come out and sit back playing full defence, I don’t know how you saw that. It’s was pretty even for the most part 

4 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

I disagree very much so, it was a start stop match which is were you may be getting confused. AEK did not come out and sit back playing full defence, I don’t know how you saw that. It’s was pretty even for the most part 

To be honest, it doesn't matter how one chooses to play as long as it's effective to their team. AEK's game plan was perfect and it worked for them. There shouldn't be a problem. It's not AEK's responsibility to play in a way to benefit PAOK

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Alphonse said:

AEK had multiple chances for counter attacks but instead decided to play it safe. If that's not a defensive play, then I don't know what is. But does it really matter now? The match will be suspended anyways and you win on paper 0:3 

What is so messed up here is why does it take an hour to do anything in that country. A foul happens and it's 2 minutes to take. A goal is scored 5 minutes delay. A goal is waved off, an hour. It makes no sense why a decision and action takes so long. Are they taking it to a government committee? 

• Like it 1

1 minute ago, CincinnatiAek said:

Some chatter on Aek365 that the ref may have changed his mind again about whether to award a goal. I don't see any way the end result doesn't get tied up in court.

And if I am aek if be pissed about that. It was a debatable call that could be argued either way. The refs caused this on themselves. The ref awarded a goal first, no flag, then the linesman decides to have a conversation and then it's overruled. Now they need an hour conversation to change that again? Are they using VAR?

Just now, pash said:

I don't think VAR is being used yet, else this would have been reviewed immediately...right?

I heard some rumors that the referees are going to a nearby Kafeneio to see if whether or not it was offside hahaha. :laugh: