Phantis Forums

SL–R25: PAOK - AEK (11 Mar 18, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

I don't mind that lineup Blackhawk, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Canas starts for Mauricio. I don't think Mauricio is (or has been) any better than Shakhov, after all.

I think AEK will come and press high and with quick forwards in Livaja and Araujo could give our defense some problems. I think Shakhov is too slow to keep up with that pace. I'd prefer Canas in his place to contain them. Mauricio will more helpful on offense.

This is the squad Lucescu selected:

Ρέι , Πασχαλάκη , Μάτος , Αζεβέδο , Βαρέλα , Κρέσπο , Μαλεζά , Σάκχοφ , Κάνιας , Μαουρίσιο , Μπίσεσβαρ , Πέλκα , Κάμπος , Βιεϊρίνια , Μακ , Λημνιό , Πρίγιοβιτς , Κουλούρη .

Γιατί Χρήστο να ξεκινήσει ο Αζεβέδο; Έχει πείσει μέχρι στιγμής ότι είναι για τέτοιο ματς; Δεν ξέρω, απλώς αναρωτιέμαι. Εγώ θα ξεκινούσα Βιεϊρίνια αριστερό μπακ και μπροστά θα έβαζα Μπίσεσβαρ. Αλλαγή Μακ ή Αζεβέδο, ναι.

After the court decision this game will now be played with fans. I am curious to see what the attendance will be tomorrow on such a short notice.

This is a very important game, that will put us back into the driver's seat if we manage to win. Hopefully our players are mentally ready.

I can see the courts decision to give us back the 3 points having a huge positive impact on the team. The ball is back in our court.

It'll be a tough game, AEK is a good team. Plus they are happy with a draw so they'll sit back and try hit us on the break. Hoping for a much improved performance compared to last week and my money is on us playing much much better

Edited by paokarag4

Big game.  Huge game.  The dynamics have changed now as a draw although not ideal would not mean the title being over.  If the gap was 5 points a win would be mandatory.  It means Lucescu has more options.

Lots of permutations as far as lineups go but in the end it's all bollocks.  It's going to come down to the basics.  Win your inidividual battles and you are a chance.  The players have to perform regardless of strategy.  AEK although not flashy are a tough nut to crack and Jimenez is a very very good manager.

It will be interesting to see how Lazaros plays.  He's playing the best football of his career and he's hands down the MVP for AEK.  If he can be contained (and that's a big if) it will help our cause.

Hopefully it's a good game with no fan incidents (please let it be so) and to the victor go the spoils.  As Alexander the Great said "To the strongest".

Edited by Bananas

I do not want any stupidity by our fans this time! AEK is not Olympiakos, but still. Just cheer the team so that we wipe the floors with AEK and win this god damn title. 

@Bananas we still need to win, we have no other choice, since a tie would feel like a loss. I want to see a game like the one against Panathinaikos in the semi final last year! In other words, I want to see a demonstration of power from us. We have to trash AEK completely, so that everybody knows who the best team in the Soupa League is. 

A triumphant win in a full Toumpa is the way to go! 

• Like it 1

4 minutes ago, Bananas said:

It's ok.  I worked it out.  A bit of a confusing and silly process buy anyway.

Greek style, bro! I experienced the same the first time I bought a stream. Some vrisies and than: Tada!