Phantis Forums

SL–R24: Asteras Tripoli - PAOK (04-Mar-18, 15:00 EET)

Blackhawk

8 hours ago, Klaous said:

We played today without an εξάρι, what did we expect? And no, I do not blame Lucescu alone, I blame Savvidis for sending away Kace who is 10 times better than this trash player Canias.

Lucescu...? We are not Barcelona to play against Tripoli without an εξάρι, our midfield got trashed today. 

Yes, yes, yes.  Unfortunately sometimes you don't how far you can stretch something before it breaks.  Cimirot would've started today if he was still with us and Asteras wouldn't have had such open slather in the middle.  An exari during the summer transfer period is a priority.  And yeah I don't know why we loaned out Kace.

Edited by Bananas

Really? You guys went and attacked their players and you call AEK that? Come one Yiankos, bit out of whack there.

Manolo's comments were ridiculous and embarrassing but your bit off the mark with that comment as your officials didn't do that

I don't know what he did the footage shows Kostantinidis carrying on and trying to attack him, surely PAOK needs to understand acting like  acting like animals is not doing the club any good

Konstantinidis is the calmest person on the PAOK bench and his outburst was a result of Kaltsas (PAOK hater with history of provocations when he faced PAOK in the past)  imitating Miralas at Toumba. Seeing that Miralas was not shown a card and not even called by the disciplinary commission for his action it gave him the green light to do the same without fear of punishment.

20 hours ago, Alphonse said:

Really? You guys went and attacked their players and you call AEK that? Come one Yiankos, bit out of whack there.

Manolo's comments were ridiculous and embarrassing but your bit off the mark with that comment as your officials didn't do that

What you mean "you guys went and attacked their players"? You multiply a specific incident against Pantelis and Kaltsas that we have no idea why it happened and making sound that ten of PAOK fans/players/dioikisi attacked the entire Asteras team and stuff out of the blue.

Manolo has made himself a clown more than just once. Good for you that he is leading you to the championship. Kudos. I just don't like that type of coaches who are screaming all the time for no reason and who react with kolodaxtila and whatnot every other month. Not that I like Lucescu better.