Phantis Forums

SL–R24: Asteras Tripoli - PAOK (04-Mar-18, 15:00 EET)

Blackhawk

1.) We completely lost the midfield today, Asteras was clearly better.

2.) Our team should be ashamed that they are throwing every chance away to get the title. 

3.) I will not even hope that AEK loses points today. If you are playing like that... then you simply do not deserve anything. 

• Like it 1

2 minutes ago, paokarag4 said:

Athens media gonna have a field day with this. +7 stoppage time and a penalty given? It's gonna be good:laugh:

Don't even bother with the Athens media.  You can do 100 good things and then make 1 mistake and they pounce on you like you're the devil but their own teams are angels.  Astous.  Waste of time and energy.

If AEK win and we get the -3 they will be 5 points ahead.  Even if we win in Toumba we'll need them to lose at least another game and that's assuming we go 6/6.  Possible, but we sure like to make it difficult.  As for today, we played 10-15 minutes of decent and I mean just decent football when Biseswar came on.  The rest was below par.  Vieirinha picked up a little in the second half too.

1 minute ago, Nea Bafra said:

can you even rate the coaching performance when the players appear so listless?

That's a fair point.

Doesn't matter which way you slice it, you can't let a team like Asteras impose themselves on the pitch the way they did today.  Hopefully this is the last clanger for the season.  I don't mind losing but go down losing playing properly.  Not the rubbish we saw today.

We played today without an εξάρι, what did we expect? And no, I do not blame Lucescu alone, I blame Savvidis for sending away Kace who is 10 times better than this trash player Canias.

Lucescu...? We are not Barcelona to play against Tripoli without an εξάρι, our midfield got trashed today. 

Edited by Klaous