Phantis Forums

SL–R23: PAOK - Olympiakos (25 Feb 18, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

8 minutes ago, pash said:

I withdraw my nomination of Klaous for president. I feel that he built me up, only to tear me down. I'd like to file a complaint with the elections commission.

Oh c'mon do you really think we will lose the championship over this? Let them have their little victory, we will destroy every one of our seven opponents and be the first club that wins a championship with 3 points deducted. :afro: Even better if they punish us, that will make the championship even more delightful.  

Edited by Klaous

All that we can do is prosecute the case to the best of our ability.  If the fix is in it's in but we can at least make it so that Olympiacos have to sink to lower and lower depths to get what they want.  Ideally we win 7/7 and it forces them to require more court case intervention.  Why does the word RAT FINKS come to mind ?  Ha ha.

It sounds like Aretopoulos has sold his soul and if so I agree with @Klaous that we should do everything in our power to make sure he doesn't referee again.

If this goes their way it will set such a terrible precedent.  I would think a replay at a neutral venue would be the best outcome and ironically would still be a positive for Olympiacos since they would avoid the ZOUGLA that so scares them.  What a bunch of pussies ha ha.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Klaous said:

Yes, in the match report most of this is written. However, no clear mention if whether or not Garcia is able to play. Only that the doctor of the match reported his status to Aretopoulos. Aretopoulos avoids to write down what exactly the doctor told him. However, it is written in the match report that Garcia is not feeling well and Olympiakos is therefore leaving. 

Many thanks file. Surely Aretopoulos is needs a decent talking to over the handling of this and the lack of black and white detail from his side, given the magnitude of what has happened his reports seem very gray

• Like it 1

2 minutes ago, Bananas said:

I would think a replay at a neutral venue would be the best outcome and ironically would still be a positive for Olympiacos since they would avoid the ZOUGLA that so scares them.  What a bunch of pussies ha ha.

Not a bad suggestion but highly unlikely, it would however provide a very clear resolution to so much an ill-defined situation  

2 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Not a bad suggestion but highly unlikely, it would however provide a very clear resolution to so much an ill-defined situation  

It's actually quite a fair result.  It eliminates the advantage of PAOK being at home.  So in effect our "punishment" is not having our fans and not playing in our home ground.  Of course hard core Olympiacos fans would get confused by such a suggestion.  Their thought process has been dumbed over the years.  I don't understand why they are referred to as gavroi.  I always thought of them more as weasels ha ha.

• Like it 2

1 minute ago, AchillesHeel said:

I followed the trial live on sports24 and I really think the PAOK lawyers did a crappy job presenting evidence and posing questions....I also wonder why they didn't call the bum who threw the roll being the central figure in all this as he can testify to his own intentions. The latitude that has been shown to oly's flaunting of protocal and the after the facts kolotoumba by the ref is ridiculous. One thing that I've noticed is Savvides' silence in all this....I'm wondering if he knows something we don't. I think a lot of whats actually going on behind the scenes at the GSL will be revealed Monday....if there is extreme favoritism shown towards oly in the hearing, heads will roll.

Protocol, what protocol ?  It's made up ad-hoc.  This is SPARTA GREECE.

As for Savvidis being silent, are you referring to the father or the son who normally can't shut up for more than 5 minutes ?

• Like it 1

Savvidis has to make sure to secure this championship. He does not need to cry infront of cameras how unfair and injust this is. That's a waste of time without any other purpose than laikismo infront of the own fans.

ΦΤΙΑΞΤΕ ΟΜΑΔΑ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΚΕΡΔΙΣΕΤΕ ΤΟΥΣ ΔΙΚΑΣΤΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΔΙΑΙΤΗΣΕΙΑ! And since we already have the team to pull off exactly this, we are going for the championship! 

Edited by Klaous

@Bananas I have read the law so many times that I know it by heart now. Monetary fine, 2-3 ghost games and -3 points. Olympiakos will win 0:3 according to article 15, paragraph ε.). Oh and we will start with -2 next season. 

Edited by Klaous

Hehe just wait. This judgement could lead the way to more incidents as we saw on Sunday, since you actually can get away with it by biting your lips. :grin:

Just bribe some guys with a lot money to throw stuff at your coach, then play theatro and win the game. It's foolproof. Whoever came up with that law is a genius. 

1 hour ago, AchillesHeel said:

I followed the trial live on sports24 and I really think the PAOK lawyers did a crappy job presenting evidence and posing questions....I also wonder why they didn't call the bum who threw the roll being the central figure in all this as he can testify to his own intentions. The latitude that has been shown to oly's flaunting of protocal and the after the facts kolotoumba by the ref is ridiculous. One thing that I've noticed is Savvides' silence in all this....I'm wondering if he knows something we don't. I think a lot of whats actually going on behind the scenes at the GSL will be revealed Monday....if there is extreme favoritism shown towards oly in the hearing, heads will roll.

No they won't. 

Heads have never rolled, so why is it going to start now? 

The gays have f###ed us. Hook, line, and sinker. As usual, there is nothing we can do about it apart from take it. 

Absolutely no strength shown in this debacle. We all know who runs s%$#!. 

32 minutes ago, PAOKARA said:

No they won't. 

Heads have never rolled, so why is it going to start now? 

The gays have f###ed us. Hook, line, and sinker. As usual, there is nothing we can do about it apart from take it. 

Absolutely no strength shown in this debacle. We all know who runs s%$#!. 

Savvidis doesn't strike me as someone who will quit.  He may lose this time.  I expect we will lose this time.  But I don't think the status quo will remain indefinitely.  As each season goes by Olympiacos gets more desperate.  Don't believe me ?  Look at what they pulled with this game.  THEY know it's a fraud.  WE know it's a fraud.  ALL of Greece knows it's a fraud and yet they did it.  That shows how desperate and without shame they are.  Their club is owned and run by weasels.  They win this case but at much cost.  My only regret is what Ivic did last season as that is used against us as validation for their behaviour.  And if after all this we do win the league then it'll make it all the more sweeter.

Run away little girls ha ha.

2 hours ago, AchillesHeel said:

There's actual regulations in place approved by UEFA and FIFA that stipulate what has to be done in most situations regardless of the country....the  son to me is the Barba Savva of PAOK....someone to be ignored so it's Ivan I'm referring to.

The reason that I say this is because PAOK, AEK and oly have all benefited from favorable calls this year and Ivan made a real effort to get the EPO and the Central Referee's Committee on his side....I'm not sure though that any one team actually controls them any more as was the case with oly the last 20 yrs....the may have simply become free agents going to the highest bidder at any particular moment. The what I meant by a lot will be revealed on Monday. I'm not certain that the punishment will be as severe as expected if Savvides has done his due diligence.

We had some calls against us, for example a red card in Larisa that was by all means not a red card, no penalties given against Giannina and Panaitolikos although you could clearly see how their players stopped the ball with their hands etc. Compared to the calls we got, one goal taken unrightfully away from Platanias, one disputable penalty against Atromitos and one offside goal against Giannina we are absolutely even. Additionally, if Savvidis had some actual influence over the referees, Aretopoulos would have shut his mouth yesterday. Actually, Aretopoulos would not be appointed as the referee against Olympiakos to begin with since everyone in Greece knows that he is an Olympiakos fan.

Anyways, I do not think that Savvidis is trying to take over Greek football by the support of the referees as Olympiakos did. As you already said, compared to the last 20 years where Olympiakos had 70-30 of all calls, the situation is much more even now. What Savvidis actually does is loaning out a lot of average to good players like Warda or Lamprou who will not play against us, but make the life of our competitors harder, as for instance Warda did with AEK. 

Interesting fact: The referees in Greece are controlled by an "independent" FIFA representative from Portugal, however, according to Sportradar match fixing in the second division got worse since the FIFA took control. 

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2017/09/28/greece-chaos-fifas-normalisation-committee-spectacularly-fails-clean-game/

Oh and since we are talking about the central referee commitee of Greece, it seems that they are absolutely not amused with how Aretopoulos handled the whole situation. Especially that he needed 4 hours to write the match report and that he changed 5 days after the match some of his statements regarding the match report without saying a word to his supervisors. I bet this guy will never be appointed again as a referee. At least I hope that his career has come to an end with all that happend.

Η συμπληρωματική έκθεση του Αλέξανδρου Αρετόπουλου άλλαξε τα δεδομένα της υπόθεσης, τη στιγμή που ο ΠΑΟΚ βρισκόταν σε θέση ισχύος με βάση τα δεδομένα του φύλου αγώνα, καθώς αφενός δεν ανέφερε για ποιο λόγο δεν ξεκίνησε το ματς κι αφετέρου άφηνε εκτεθειμένο τον Ολυμπιακό για την παράνομη παρουσία του Γκαρσία.

Ωστόσο μετά από συντονισμένες ενέργειες της αναπληρώτριας προέδρου της πειθαρχικής επιτροπής, Μαρίας Σκολαρίκη, ζητήθηκε η συμπληρωματική έκθεση του Τρικαλινού ρέφερι, που επί της ουσίας πρόκειται για κατάθεση. Η ενέργεια του διεθνούς διαιτητή είναι αλήθεια πως ξάφνιασε τα μέλη της ΚΕΔ, καθώς ναι μεν δεν παραβίασε κάποιον κανονισμό, αλλά από την άλλη τίθεται ηθικό ζήτημα για την εν λόγω πρωτοβουλία χωρίς να έχει ενημερώσει τους επικεφαλής της διαιτησίας, οι οποίοι εξέφραζαν τον προβληματισμό τους όταν ενημερώθηκαν. Η αλλαγή του Φύλλου Αγώνα είναι κάτι ασυνήθιστο σε διαιτητικό επίπεδο, για αυτό άλλωστε και χρειάστηκε 4 ώρες το βράδυ της Κυριακής στην Τούμπα προκειμένου να το συμπληρώσει επιμελώς ή... αμελώς κατά τη δική του κρίση όπως αποδείχθηκε από την συμπληρωματική που έκανε.

Πέραν όλων των άλλων εξάλλου, οι επικεφαλής της ΚΕΔ σε μια πολύ κρίσιμη περίοδο του εμπιστεύτηκαν δύσκολα παιχνίδια τις τελευταίες μέρες, όπως ήταν το ΠΑΟΚ-Ολυμπιακός που δεν έμελλε να ξεκινήσει, αλλά και το ΑΕΚ-Πανιώνιος γι' αυτή την αγωνιστική.

Κάπως έτσι έμελλε να γίνει πρόσωπο των ημερών ένας διαιτητής, το κυριότερο όμως όχι για τις διαιτητικές του αποφάσεις, αλλά για τις πρωτοβουλίες που έλαβε εκτός γηπέδου.

Ωστόσο ο Αρετόπουλος όχι μόνο απέκρυψε το γεγονός της πρωτοφανούς τροποποίησης του φύλλου αγώνα, που δημιουργεί μάλιστα κι επικίνδυνο δεδικασμένο σε διαιτητικό επίπεδο, αλλά ορίστηκε και σε σημαντικό αγώνα πρωταθλήματος την Κυριακή. 

Edited by Klaous

Aretopoulos is as much to blame as anyone for this situation and not only embarrassing Greek football but taking it back many years.

He is now saying Garcia was not fit enough to sit on OSFP bench and also saying OSFP got the paper work done on time... 

Just shows the lack of professionalism and process in Greece which, given the occasion and level we are talking about, is pretty scary how stupid and incompetent things are there.

Overall the refereeing has been better this season than previous seasons.

To hardcore Olympiacos fans the statement above would be considered farcical but they have spent so long now believing the world is flat that when someone shows them it's round they are perplexed.  In their universe if one decision, ONE decision, goes for PAOK then Savvidis owns EPO and the league is rigged.

As for AEK or PAOK getting favourable calls, yeah sure when most games you have 70% possession and you are in the opposition box 4 times for every 1 they are in yours then it's highly likely a referee will make a call in your favour.  It's called probability.  Add to that Greek refereeing [in]competence and yeah you get some bad calls.  Is this surprising ?  Maybe if you're dumb or so morally bankrupt you can't tell the difference then yeah.  What can I say ...

• Like it 1

Στον ΠΑΟΚ έχουν γίνει δύο φορές "μάρτυρες" των διαιτητικών του "αρετών" σε ντέρμπι με τον Ολυμπιακό στο... μοναστήρι του "Γ.Καραϊσκάκης". Η αρχή έγινε τη σεζόν 2014-15 και στο μεγάλο «διπλό» του ΠΑΟΚ στην έδρα του Ολυμπιακού με 2-1. Εκεί που ο Αρετόπουλος μάλλον βρέθηκε σε πολύ κακή ημέρα δεδομένου πως δεν... είδε ποτέ τη φωτοβολίδα που εκτοξεύτηκε και βρήκε τον Γλύκο στο ζέσταμα. Δεν είδε ποτέ την εισβολή μερίδας του κόσμου μετά τη λήξη του παιχνιδιού, αρνούμενοι να αποδεχθούν την ήττα τους από τον ΠΑΟΚ, την επίθεση ποδοσφαιριστή από οπαδούς, τα ιπτάμενα καρεκλάκια, το σχισμένο προστατευτικό δίχτυ. Μπορεί οι φωτογραφίες και τα βίντεο να αποτελούν αδιάψευστο μάρτυρα, αλλά τίποτα από αυτά δεν μεταφέρθηκε στο φύλλο αγώνα από τον Αρετόπουλο, γλιτώνοντας τον Ολυμπιακό από μεγάλες ποινές. Και μπορεί να μην είδε τα παραπάνω αλλά είδε 21-5 φάουλ υπέρ των γηπεδούχων και οφσάιντ στο πεντακάθαρο γκολ του Τζανδάρη στις καθυστερήσεις του αγώνα, πλήρως εναρμονισμένη απόφαση στην λάθος εκτίμηση του βοηθού διαιτητή, Γεωργαράκου. Μια κακή μέρα στη δουλειά...

Τι κι αν... το δις εξαμαρτείν ουκ ανδρός σοφού, ο Αρετόπουλος βρέθηκε ξανά σε πολύ κακή ημέρα και πάλι σε ντέρμπι στο "Γ.Καραϊσκάκης" και σε παιχνίδι Ολυμπιακού - ΠΑΟΚ τον Οκτώβριο του 2016 και άφησε και πάλι την υπογραφή του με "εγκληματικά" λάθη κατά του Δικεφάλου. Πολλά μικρά και μεγάλα σε φάουλ και όχι μόνο, όπως η αγκωνιά του Ιντέγιε στον Βαρέλα που δεν τιμωρήθηκε ποτέ, η καρατιά του Μποτία στον Ροντρίγκες, το εξόφθαλμο οφσάιντ του Ιντέγε, σε ένα παιχνίδι που διακόπηκε προσωρινά τέσσερις φορές λόγω καπνογόνων και ο Αρετόπουλος αρκέστηκε σε... υποσχέσεις για οριστική διακοπή που δεν πήραν ποτέ σάρκα και οστά. 

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superleague/article/440229/istoria-mou-amartia-mou

Remember the match Olympiakos - PAOK in 2016? Aretopoulos said to our team that if we don't get out and play, we will be punished with a -3 although there were already 4 interruptions because of heavy smoke. Or in 2014 when a flare hit Glykos and Aretopoulos had seen nothing. This guy is a relict from the old system and needs to be removed as soon as possible. He has helped his red friends too many times now. 

Edited by Klaous

Για να λέμε πάντως και την αλήθεια και συγγνώμη αν το είπε κάποιος πιο πάνω.. Ο ΠΑΟΚ δεν έχει στελέχη και ο Ιβάν δυστυχώς πληρώνει αυτούς που δεν πήρε και του πουθενάδες που κράτησε. 

Κατεβήκαμε στην σημαντικότατη δίκη με το Γκαγκατσόπαιδο και τον Κούλη Κούλη ο οποίος έχει τρελαθεί να ανεβάζει μαλακίες στο facebook. Να τις βλέπουν τα δικά μας τα βόδια και να χαίρονται. Μπράβο ρε. Οι δίκες κερδίζονται στα δικαστήρια και όχι στα facebook φλωράκια δήθεν παράγοντες. Δέκα χρόνια μαθαίνετε στις πλάτες του ΠΑΟΚ τις "δουλειές" σας. Και βελτιώνεστε με ρυθμούς χελώνας.

ΠΑΕ ΠΑΟΚ: «Βάσει των αναφερομένων στο από 25/2/2018 Φύλλο Αγώνα, το  οποίο σας γνωστοποιήθηκε κατ’ άρθρο 15 του Κανονισμού Αγώνων Ποδοσφαίρου (Κ.Α.Π.), και στην από 25/2/2018 Έκθεση Παρατηρητή Αγώνα, και στην υπ΄ αριθμ. πρωτ. 3592/18/410733 από 27-02-2018 αναφορά συμβάντων της Αστυνομίας, σε συνδυασμό και με τον οπτικοακουστικό υλικό φορέα εγγραφής εικόνας και ήχου (DVD), στον οποίο αποτυπώνεται ο επίμαχος ποδοσφαιρικός αγώνας»: Για τη συμπεριφορά των φιλάθλων της: «ΑΠΟΦΑΙΝΕΤΑΙ ότι ο ποδοσφαιρικός αγώνας μεταξύ των ομάδων Π.Α.Ε. ΠΑΟΚ και Π.Α.Ε. ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ, ο οποίος είχε προαγραμματισθεί να διεξαχθεί την 25.02.2018, στην Θεσσαλονίκη, στο γήπεδο «ΤΟΥΜΠΑΣ», στο πλαίσιο της 23ης αγωνιστικής ημέρας των αγώνων του πρωταθλήματος «Super League Ελλάδα» της αγωνιστικής περιόδου 2017-2018, δεν τελέστηκε από υπαιτιότητα της Π.Α.Ε. ΠΑΟΚ.

ΚΑΤΑΚΥΡΩΝΕΙ τον μη τελεσθέντα αγώνα με τέρματα 0-3 υπέρ της Π.Α.Ε. ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ, και τιμωρεί με αφαίρεση τριών (3) βαθμών από τον βαθμολογικό πίνακα της τρέχουσας αγωνιστικής περιόδου την εγκαλουμένη Π.Α.Ε. ΠΑΟΚ .

ΕΠΙΒΑΛΛΕΙ στην Π.Α.Ε. ΠΑΟΚ τη χρηματική ποινή των τριάντα χιλιάδων (30.000,00) ευρώ και πειθαρχική ποινή διεξαγωγής δύο (2) αγώνων χωρίς θεατές».

Huh... at least they will not deduct 2 points from us in the next season. But maybe Metrosport just forgot to mention it, I don't know. 

http://www.metrosport.gr/article/ektakto-anakinothike-skandalodis-timoria-3-gia-paok

We will be able to try our luck in second instance, but I would not count on it. 

Edited by Klaous