Phantis Forums

SL–R23: PAOK - Olympiakos (25 Feb 18, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

7 hours ago, Bananas said:

Dunno man, maybe we were afraid we would lose.

Look, I know it seems like I am singling out PAOK fans only, but this does happen in every pitch in Greece. And it is backwards. These fools ruin it for everyone I think we know it is not just one or two teams. The clubs and fans both are to blame. Thousands were waiting all week for this game, and we get a big steaming pile of crap instead. Fan violence, court cases, match bans...lets get rid of these neanderthals, in toumba in the tigani wherever. This was an interesting title race for he first time n decades how dare these losers deny us all that? The club ownership needs to send a message, and the real fans must demand this from ownership.

49 minutes ago, Tzatziki said:

Look, I know it seems like I am singling out PAOK fans only, but this does happen in every pitch in Greece. And it is backwards. These fools ruin it for everyone I think we know it is not just one or two teams. The clubs and fans both are to blame. Thousands were waiting all week for this game, and we get a big steaming pile of crap instead. Fan violence, court cases, match bans...lets get rid of these neanderthals, in toumba in the tigani wherever. This was an interesting title race for he first time n decades how dare these losers deny us all that? The club ownership needs to send a message, and the real fans must demand this from ownership.

That's the thing man.  If crazy s%$#! went down like fires, fans storming the pitch, players getting bashed etc. then everyone (or at least normal people) would understand why the game was abandoned.

But the way it went down (or should I say Garcia went down) that was the big steaming pile of crap.

Play the game, arrest the one person (ONE person !!) who threw the cash register roll.  Prosecute the imbecile.  Ban him from attending any future games.  Instead a whole city is indicted.  But hey, anything that feeds peoples preconceptions.

• Like it 1

10 minutes ago, Bananas said:

But the way it went down (or should I say Garcia went down) that was the big steaming pile of crap.

Dude, have you handled one of these rolls of paper for the credit card machines? They are rock hard, if you get hit n the face with one, there's a good chance you will go down too...but yeah the hospital visit an the rest is obviously overkill to benefit the club ad hurt yours. The biggest losers out of this is all the fans who wanted to see the game, lets get rid of these bozos, they ruin it for all of us.

Η αλήθεια είναι οτι εμείς είμασταν βλάκες και ο “Θρύλος” είταν χεσμένοι κώτες.  Οπως πέρυσι εμείς με τον Ιβιτς.

Τώρα θα δίξει πραγματικά αν ο κ. Σαββίδης εχει αγοράσει την ΕΠΟ η όχι.  Παλιά θα είχαμε φάει κάτι πσολάρες κρεμαστές.

Ακουσα οτι η ΑΕΚ θέλει διάκοπη.  Ας πάνε για διακοπές στην Μήκονος.  Ολοι για τον συμφέρον τους.
  • Like it 2

7 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

Dude, have you handled one of these rolls of paper for the credit card machines? They are rock hard, if you get hit n the face with one, there's a good chance you will go down too...but yeah the hospital visit an the rest is obviously overkill to benefit the club ad hurt yours. The biggest losers out of this is all the fans who wanted to see the game, lets get rid of these bozos, they ruin it for all of us.

I smack those rolls into my head every morning while chanting PAOK ole PAOK ole ole ole.  You get used to the pain.

• Like it 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Molon Lave said:

I for one have said that PAOK are the ones we love to see them win the Greek Championship. They have been by far the best club in Greece. Hands down! 

I've always loved your photos of birds and not just the avian kind. :wink:

7 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

Who said he was hit in the face with that? Where is the proof? The videos show that the roll first hits his shoulder, it is not clear where he was hit exactly after that, unlike in the case of Ivic where you could clearly see where Ivic was hit. Mia mpounia from Karapapas could have done the job as well in the many minutes where he refused to see the doctor and went to the changing rooms. Not to mention that Garcia was not listed as the official coach. Since it is unclear where he was hit and because Garcia was not listed as the official coach, I see a -3 point deduction for Olympiakos because they abandoned the game and made theatro.

Furthermore, Theodoridis will regret the seconds in which he said into the cameras that he will take his team and leave, while not even knowing the health status of Garcia. This is heavy evidence that Olympiakos never intended to play the game. And for that I see a heavy punishment for Olympiakos, since this behavior should never be rewarded. 

PAOK will be punished as well, however, the law is clearly speaking about official club members only, Garcia on the other hand should have never been on the pitch to begin with. 

Δικαιώνει τον ΠΑΟΚ ο παρατηρητής, πάει για -3 ο Ολυμπιακός

Στη θέση του κατηγορουμένου είναι πιθανόν θα βρεθούν οι «ερυθρόλευκοι» βάσει της έκθεσης του παρατηρητή του αγώνα

Πληροφορίες αναφέρουν ότι στην έκθεση του παρατηρητή του αγώνα αναφέρεται ξεκάθαρα η εκπρόθεσμη αλλαγή στη λίστα των αξιωματούχων του αγώνα από πλευράς «ερυθρολεύκων». Θυμίζουμε ότι οι Πειραιώτες δήλωσαν αρχικά ως προπονητή της ομάδας τον Χρήστο Κόντη, με το όνομα του Όσκαρ Γκαρθία να μην υπάρχει πουθενά! Η αλλαγή έγινε 15 λεπτά μετά την επιτρεπόμενη προθεσμία και αυτό σημειώθηκε και στο φύλλο αγώνα από τον διαιτητή Αλέξανδρο Αρετόπουλο.Οι άνθρωποι του Ολυμπιακού αντιλήφθηκαν την γκάφα τους, προχώρησαν στις αλλαγές των ονομάτων αλλά εκπρόθεσμα σύμφωνα με την έκθεση του παρατηρητή.

http://www.metrosport.gr/article/ektakto-sto-skamni-olimpiakos-gia-tin-toumpa

Σημαιοφορίδης: «Ο ΠΑΟΚ μπορεί να τιμωρηθεί μόνο με χρηματική ποινή»

Ο έμπειρος δικηγόρος μιλώντας στο Metropolis 95,5 και την εκπομπή «Τρίτο Ημίχρονο» τόνισε ότι ο Δικέφαλος μόνο με πρόστιμο μπορεί να τιμωρηθεί

Tο σίγουρο είναι ότι δεν μπορεί να τιμωρηθεί ο ΠΑΟΚ. Είναι δικές μου απόψεις τις οποίες κατέληξα χθες και με τις διατάξεις που διάβασα. Τα άρθρα είναι συγκεκριμένα τόσο στον ΚΑΠ, όσο και στον Πειθαρχικό κώδικα. Η ρίψη αντικειμένου είναι συγκεκριμένη, ο τραυματισμός είναι τραυματισμός. Αν επηρεάσει κάτι είναι μόνο σε χρηματική ποινή. Με βάση το νομικό υπόβαθρ ο ΠΑΟΚ δεν μπορεί να τιμωρηθεί με κάτι άλλο πέρα του προστίμου».

Edited by Klaous

Μόνο για τη ρίψη αντικειμένου στον αγωνιστικό χώρο «κινδυνεύει» ο ΠΑΟΚ με βάση την κλήση σε απολογία του Πειθαρχικού, καθώς η Έκθεση της Αστυνομίας τον απάλλαξε για τα επεισόδια μακριά από την Τούμπα.

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superleague/article/438952/se-apologia-paok

PAE PAOK will only be charged for the incidence with Garcia, not for whatever happened outside of Toumpa stadium. 

Now article 15, paragraph 3 of the Πειθαρχικού Κώδικα της Ε.Π.Ο will be interesting for us, the possible charges we are facing are as follows: 

Ρίψεις αντικειμένων

Η ρίψη πάσης φύσεως αντικειμένου στον κυρίως χώρο του γηπέδου ή από μία κερκίδα σε άλλη, ιδιαίτερα πυρσών, φωτοβολίδων, κροτίδων, βεγγαλικών, πυροτεχνημάτων και οποιουδήποτε εν γένει εύφλεκτου υλικού πριν την έναρξη, κατά την διάρκεια ή μετά τη λήξη του αγώνα, επιφέρει τις ακόλουθες πειθαρχικές ποινές:

α) Εάν δεν είχε ως αποτέλεσμα την προσωρινή διακοπή του αγώνα εκ μέρους του διαιτητή, τιμωρείται με χρηματική ποινή από χίλια πεντακόσια (1.500) ευρώ 24 έως τριάντα πέντε χιλιάδες ευρώ (35.000).

β) Εάν είχε ως αποτέλεσμα την προσωρινή διακοπή του αγώνα εκ μέρους του διαιτητή, τιμωρείται με χρηματική ποινή από τρείς χιλιάδες ευρώ (3.000) έως σαράντα πέντε χιλιάδες ευρώ (45.000).

ε) Εάν από την ρίψη αντικειμένων υπάρξει σωματική βλάβη προσώπου νόμιμα ευρισκομένου στον αγωνιστικό χώρο, τιμωρείται με χρηματική ποινή από έξι χιλιάδες ευρώ (6.000) έως ογδόντα χιλιάδων ευρώ (80.000). Στην περίπτωση που υπάρξει οριστική διακοπή του αγώνα, επιπρόσθετα επιβάλλεται κατακύρωση του αγώνα υπέρ της αντίπαλης ομάδας και αφαίρεση τριών (3) βαθμών από το βαθμολογικό πίνακα και ποινή διεξαγωγής αγώνα χωρίς θεατές δύο (2) έως τρείς (3) αγωνιστικές.

http://www.epo.gr/media/files/KATASTATIKO_KANONISMOI/2017_2018/PEI8ARXIKOS_KODIKAS_EPO_2017-2018_updated_24-8-2017.pdf

PAOK could avoid Paragraph ε.) and can possibly be charged only with α.) or β.). It will depend however if the judge will consider Garcia as "νόμιμα ευρισκομένου". PAE PAOK argues he is not, since he is not listed as the coach of Olympiakos and not even mentioned as a member of the stuff. This may prove to be our golden ticket out of this mess.

The second question will be who is responsible that the game could not start. Paragraph ε.) is forseeing a point deduction only if the game had an οριστική διακοπή του αγώνα. If this is the case when Olympiakos decides on their own to leave the pitch is questionable. This will also depend on the interpretation of the judge. The doctor of the match has the opinion that Garcia had nothing serious. Furthermore, the game observer backed it up that Olympiakos indeed listed Garcia too late as their coach, making Olympiakos able to play with their official coach Kontis. Now the match report will be very important to answer this question. Several sites are saying that the match report is exonerating PAOK, saying that it was not the referees decision to postpone the match since Olympiakos left. However, I was not able to find the match report on the internet, so if this is true or bullshit, I do not know. Anyway, Metrosport is saying that the judgement is due to Monday. We shall see.

Edited by Klaous

Good news that the crowd stuff isn't going to be looked at. One step at a time. I still don't have a lot of faith in this, but even if we *only* lose the game on paper, our chances for the league shoot up.

Also - surely it wouldn't be possible to "win" the game and still be given a points deduction (or vice versa)? I feel that if one of those happens, the "proof" that was used in the judgement would automatically hit the other punishment as well.

Listen guys. There are so many loopholes in this case and so many sloppy mistakes done by Olympiakos that I will not even bother to explain to you again in every little detail why Olympiakos is about to get a historical fapa at the courts. Ι mean, c'mon, how many times do I have to repeat myself? Read the following link if you want to know more about the possible scenarios:

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superleague/article/439021/ta-kathoristika-shmeia-tou-kathgorhthriou-kai-ta-pithanotera-senaria

All I will say is this metaphor: Olympiakos is trying to get a penalty, but their player was right before the foul in an offside position, thus, offside it is.

In case you do not get what I am trying to say: Garcia was UNLAWFULLY at the pitch! Do you even know what this means? In case you do not remember it, Olympiakos got a match (and therefore a championship) awarded in 2008 because a player of Kalamaria was UNLAWFULLY playing against Olympiakos. This is such a huge game changer. Ό,τι λέει ο νόμος, as a Greek saying goes. Case closed. I hardly believe that PAOK can even get charged for someone who was παρανόμως at the pitch. Just compare it to the offside metaphor.

Olympiakos tried to screw with us, but in the end, they will end up screwing themselves with their negligence and the decision to go to the courts instead of just playing the match. :grin:

Edited by Klaous

Well, i for one am beginning to get confidant that Olympiacos will get punished here.

This reminds me of 'blood gate' in rugby union where a player faked a blood injury to allow for a tactical substitution. He then pressured the club Dr into cutting the inside of his mouth to make it look real and hide the use of blood capsules.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/european-rugby/11276718/Bloodgate-How-the-scandal-unfolded-when-Harlequins-met-Leinster-in-April-2009.html

Anyone with half a brain cell can see that they had no intention of playing this match. The fact that they hid him inside the dressing room for 15 mins shows that this was when they caused superficial damage to the lip and/or talked him through what the cover story was going to be etc. Garcia is an absolute disgrace for his actions and he seems like a great for Olympiacos.

I just hope that he maybe cracks under the pressure and tells the truth.. i will not hold my breath though.

Imagine allowing 30,000 fans to stand in freezing temperatures in the p1ssing rain for hours because you were too scared and morally bankrupt to get beat fair and square. Regardless of the hatred you have for those 30,000 fans, PAOK as a club and team.. Its a pathetic show of cowardice that i am struggling to get me head aground.

The super league should be embarrassed that Olympiacos can behave and act like this, it makes a mockery of the league in what could/should have been the pinnacle game of the season. 

P.S. the above does not excuse the man/idiot that threw the paper in the first place but i think its become clear that if Olympiacos and Garcia were not so intent on cheating then Garcia would have just continued walking to the bench and none of this would have been discussed.

22 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Dunno why the judge does not crack it with the OSFP lawyers and the reasons they were not present...

doesn't know why the judge doesn't bring the smack down on oly.  rookie poster.... welcome to the greek soap opera league!

(try to keep your cool)

Hahaha, yeah I am a rookie with Greek soccer... :cool:

The Greek soap opera's just annoy me so much... just the reasons given on both occasions are just ridiculous and it should have been thrown in their face  

• Like it 1