Phantis Forums

SL–22: PAS Lamia - PAOK (17-Feb-18, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

Lamia.png.fd8f87aa592df616c066276440dce16f.png   VS  PAOK.jpg.ca07001feadb6df87300740aa75bc8c1.jpg

MATCHUP:            PAS Lamia 1964 - P.A.O.K. Thessaloniki
COMPETITION:     Superleague – Round 22
DATE:                     17-February-2018
TIME:                     19:30 EET  (17:30 GMT, 11:30 CST, 04:30 AEDT next day)
CITY/STADIUM:   Lamia – DAK Lamias (Capacity: 5,500)
REFEREES:            Aggelos Euaggelou (Athens) - Ioannis Toubakaris (Athens), Vasilios Kabouris (Euoia)
TELEVISION:         Novasport1 (Greece, Cyprus, Albania), Sport Plus (USA, Canada, Australia)

PAS Lamia 1964 – PAOK history:

This is the first meeting between the two clubs in Superleague.

• Blackhawk changed the title to SL–22: PAS Lamia - PAOK (17-Feb-18, 19:30 EET)

For sure. This is also our last chance for any intentional rotation until the last game of the season (Olympiakos, Asteras, AEK, Atromitos, Panionios, Xanthi, PAO, Platanias, in that order). With any luck we will have the title locked down before the end of that, but we have a few guys that might be running on fumes (Matos, Varela). Below is my lineup:

--Rey--

--Vieirinha--Crespo--Malezas--Azevedo--

--Canas--Mauricio--

--Limnios--Biseswar--Mak--

--Koulouris--

I believe Shakhov is our only player who is sitting out due to accumulation of cards. If the win looks like a lock, Moulin will certainly get some time.

In theory this is the last of the "easy" games.  No offence to @Lamiara ole of course.

Need to make sure we get the 3 points because after this there is a run of tough matches :-

Round 23 : Olympiakos (home).

Round 24 : Asteras Tripolis (away, we saw what they did to Olympiakos this week).

Round 25 : AEK (home).

Round 26 : Atromitos (away).

Round 27 : Panionios (home).

Round 28 : Xanthi (home).

Round 29 : Panathinaikos (away).

All games where points could be dropped.  Going to be an interesting couple of months.  Ideally, we would have the title already won by the last match day (in Toumba vs the bottom team Platanias) and the party atmosphere in Toumba will be, I don't know, just insane.  A man can dream.

http://lamianow.gr/p-papaioannou-chriasti-tha-boun-mono-ta-diarkias-sto-gipedo/

Π. Παπαϊωάννου: «Αν χρειαστεί θα μπουν μόνο τα διαρκείας στο γήπεδο» 

ymnoi_panourgia_papaioannou_gia_osfp_kai

«Αν χρειαστεί θα μπουν μόνο τα διαρκείας στο γήπεδο» δήλωσε ο ισχυρός άνδρας του ΠΑΣ Λαμία Πανουργιάς Παπαϊωάννου εν όψει του αγώνα με τον ΠΑΟΚ!

Ο αγώνας της 22ης αγωνιστικής του πρωταθλήματος με τον ΠΑΟΚ, έχει θορυβήσει τους πάντες στη Λαμία όπως είναι φυσικό μετά τα όσα έγιναν από τους οπαδούς του δικεφάλου και στα Γιάννενα. Φέτος είτε υπάρχει οργανωμένη ή μεμονωμένη απαγόρευση μετακίνησης οι οπαδοί του ΠΑΟΚ είτε έχουν είτε όχι εισιτήρια, μπαίνουν στο γήπεδο!

Δηλώσεις έκανε Πανουργιάς Παπαϊωάννου, στο ραδιοφωνικό σταθμό Αθλητικό Metropolis 95,5 fm εκφράζοντας φόβους για επεισόδια…

Αναλυτικά όσα δήλωσε ο ισχυρός άνδρας της Λαμίας, Πανουργιάς Παπαϊωάννου:

Για τους φόβους του για τυχόν επεισόδια: «Ευελπιστούμε ότι θα είναι ήσυχα τα πράγματα. Κόσμο θέλουμε, όμως, δεν κρύβω ότι υπάρχουν φόβοι. Δεν ξέρω αν πρέπει να είναι ελεύθερη η είσοδος ή να προχωρήσουμε σε μέτρα, σε συνεννόηση με την αστυνομία, για να προφυλάξουμε τις ομάδες. Σκεφτόμαστε ο αγώνας να διεξαχθεί μόνο με τα διαρκείας της Λαμίας στο γήπεδο. Να μην υπάρξουν εισιτήρια. Σκεφτόμαστε αν θα μπορέσουμε να διαχειριστούμε τον κόσμο μέσα σε ένα τόσο μικρό γήπεδο και σε μια πολύ πυκνοκατοικημένη περιοχή. Η χωρητικότητα του γηπέδου είναι περίπου πέντε χιλιάδες άτομα, υπάρχουν 1200 διαρκείας. Σκεφτόμαστε να μπουν στο γήπεδο οι 1200 κάτοχοι διαρκείας και να μην υπάρξει διάθεση ελεύθερων εισιτηρίων».

Pffffff. So you play professional football for (almost) empty stands? What a joke.

Pass that stupid law through the Vouli and make football for families again and put those “thrill-seekers” in jail or have them to report every game their club plays to some place appointed by the judge.

So far in the championship run Lamia made room for the opposing fans in the stands without any incident. I heard that the PAOK fans will come to Lamia and I would urge everyone who will make the trip to act appropriately. Lamia is a very peaceful place , never in its history instigated anything. People there will always be civilized and the only thing that they will do is support the local team. Lamia fans are delighted to have a team in the SL and they are enjoying every moment of it. The best team should win. Enjoy the game.

• Like it 1

PAOK should not officially get any tickets. Leave it to individual fans to find their way into the stadium if they want. That way the team will not be held liable for any possible trouble. Considering that Lamia is very friendly relations with AEK owner, I would stay away from there and not risk any possible game bans/point deductions.      

http://www.ilamia.gr/articles/athlitika/apagoreutike-metakinisi-opadon-tou

Απαγορεύτηκε η μετακίνηση οπαδών του ΠΑΟΚ στη Λαμία 14 Φεβ 2018

Απαγορεύτηκε η μετακίνηση οπαδών του ΠΑΟΚ στη Λαμία

Απαγορεύτηκε η μετακίνηση οπαδών του ΠΑΟΚ στη Λαμία

«Στοπ» στην παρουσία οπαδών του ΠΑΟΚ στο προσεχές παιχνίδι με τη Λαμία έβαλε ο Γιώργος Βασιλειάδης. Ο υφυπουργός Αθλητισμού απαγόρευσε τόσο την οργανωμένη, όσο και τη μεμονωμένη μετακίνηση.  

Χωρίς οπαδούς του ΠΑΟΚ θα γίνει το παιχνίδι του «δικεφάλου του Βορρά» με τη Λαμία. 

Με απόφασή του, ο Γιώργος Βασιλειάδης απαγόρευσε τόσο την οργανωμένη, όσο και τη μεμονωμένη μετακίνηση οπαδών των φιλοξενούμενων. 

Σύμφωνα δε με τη σχετική ανακοίνωση, δεν θα επιτραπεί ούτε η διάθεση εισιτηρίων σε φίλους του ΠΑΟΚ που θα βρουν τρόπο να φτάσουν στο γήπεδο. 

Αναλυτικά η απόφαση :

«Αποφασίζουμε την απαγόρευση οργανωμένης και μεμονωμένης μετακίνησης των φιλάθλων της φιλοξενούμενης ομάδας Π.Α.Ε. ΠΑΟΚ καθώς και τη διάθεση εισιτηρίων σε αυτούς κατά τη διεξαγωγή του ποδοσφαιρικού αγώνα της 22ης αγωνιστικής του Πρωταθλήματος της Superleague αγωνιστικής περιόδου 2017-2018 μεταξύ των ομάδων ΠΑΕ ΠΑΣ Λαμία – ΠΑΕ ΠΑΟΚ, ο οποίος θα διεξαχθεί το Σάββατο 17-02-2018 και ώρα 19:30 μ.μ. στο ΔΑΚ Λαμίας, για εξαιρετικούς λόγους διαφύλαξης της δημόσιας τάξης και ασφάλειας».

There are rumors local AEK fans were planning an "event involving PAOK fans" during the game in order for PAOK to be punished. The other AEK move was AEK owner Melissanidis visiting EPO to complain about refereeing in Superleague. As a result Athenian crew will call the game on Saturday. I hope all PAOK fans stay away from Lamia.

As for the game itself, Shakhov is out due to cards and Campos is questionable due to injuriy.

Speaking of cards, Matos, Mauricio an Biseswar are siting on 3 yellows. If they receive a card on Saturday they will need to sit out one of the following games: Olympiakos, Tripoli, AEK, Atromitos.   

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

There are rumors local AEK fans were planning an "event involving PAOK fans" during the game in order for PAOK to be punished. 

Goes to show how RIDICULOUS the game is in Greece.  Is it so difficult to have allocated seating ?  At the very least it should be implemented for away fans.

As well he should. There are numerous posts on AEK sites organizing "get-togethers" in Lamia. Let's not forget the big fiasco few years back when the Final 4 of the Handball was played in Lamia and the AEK and PAOK fans turned the town into a war zone. I am sure that the gangster Melissanidis and the Olympiakos are hoping for something like that to happen. It would play right into their hands. And on top of that we have "our own" Gate 4 releasing an announcement saying that they will go to Lamia no matter what.

The team needs to go to Lamia, win the game with ease since we have a much better team and return to Thessaloniki and start getting ready for the game with Olympiakos. Any other extra curricular activities in the town of Lamia will play into our opponents hands.

• Blackhawk changed the title to SL–22: PAS Lamia - PAOK (17-Feb-18, 19:30 EET)

It seems that to the G4 "ultras" playing fisty cuffs is more important than the good of the club.  This is where Savvidis should have the balls to tell them that they can go if they want, but if they hurt the club in any way, they'll never be welcome again.

Jesus Christ, only in Greece is this s%$#! an issue. It can never ever be just about football can it. 

I pray that nothing happens but I'm not holding my breath, I've followed Greek football too long to know it'll be a miracle if there is no incident. If something does happen hopefully it's far away from the stadium but even then, I'm sure there will be calls for bans and points deduction

being a bit generous there Bafra, I think we'll be deducted 33 points. Thus breaking another record, becoming the first team in the history of World football to go from league leaders to a relegation battle in the space of a week

Edited by paokarag4

5 minutes ago, paokarag4 said:

being a bit generous there Bafra, I think we'll be deducted 33 points. Thus breaking another record, becoming the first team in the history of World football to go from league leaders to a relegation battle in the space of a week

What can I say, I'm a positive kind of guy