Phantis Forums

SL–22: PAS Lamia - PAOK (17-Feb-18, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

Here's the selection:

Γλύκος, Πασχαλάκης, Μάτος, Δεληγιαννίδης, Αζεβέδο, Μαλεζάς, Κρέσπο, Βαρέλα, Κάνιας, Μαουρίσιο, Μουλέν, Μπίσεσβαρ, Πέλκας, Βιεϊρίνια, Μακ, Λημνιός, Κουλούρης, Πρίγιοβιτς

Campos hasn't trained for three days due to what seems like a minor injury. The blogs have been all a-titter about this, but I'm not sure why it's such a big deal...we have an overwhelming number of people who can do the job in that position. Let him be rested for Olympiakos, I say.

My lineup:

--Pashalakis--

--Vieirinha--Malezas--Crespo--Azevedo--

--Canas--Mauricio--

--Mak--Pelkas--Biseswar--

--Koulouris--

pash I don't think Azevedo will start, so expect Vieirinha as LB.  Maybe if the score is 2:0 in our favor at half-time Vierinha can switch to RB and Azevedo comes in.

Also it would be foolish for Koulouris to start. The only other change I can see is Limnios instead of Mak. I I prefer Mak since Limnios has not been that good the last few starts.

Matos is running on fumes and this is our last "easy" game. It might be wishful thinking, but I'm praying that Lucescu takes advantage of that.

Limnios will definitely play, only question is if he starts. I agree that Mak is better, but because Lamia is going to sit back and defend, Limnios might end up being a better stylistic fit against this team.

I'm fine with whichever CF we start. Lucescu has been known to throw curveballs in this regard before. I just wonder if Moulin will get any game time. Probably not, if I had to guess.

I am sure Moulin will get some playing time. He needs to get into game shape for upcoming games since Canas has been mediocre so far and Mauricio ended up without energy at the end of the last game.

In an ideal world, the score will be 2:0 at half time and we can put in Moulin and Azavedo to rest Matos and Mauricio.

I have a bad feeling that referees will play a major part in the outcome of this game. 

Hopefully we won't *need* to be undefeated going into the end of the season. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I didn't like that I heard our fans chanting (assuming they actually were). I'm still worried we're going to be slapped with fines/deductions for something I didn't notice during the broadcast. This is the worst!