Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2017

pash

5 hours ago, pash said:

Little Savvidis continues to entertain. I wonder which journalist is not allowed to travel with the team anymore? :cool:

27591290_10156450921238690_1332466886_n.

SDNA and paok24.com were the only sites (as far as I know) who didn't report on his post. Take a look and see which PAOK reporter works at both sites and you have your answer.

I never liked him.

20 hours ago, Bananas said:

Serious or are you having me on ?  Please tell me you're joking.

Also new reports that Dynamo is going to offer him a better contract this summer, as they don't want him to go. Expect this to go on for a while.

2 hours ago, pash said:

Also new reports that Dynamo is going to offer him a better contract this summer, as they don't want him to go. Expect this to go on for a while.

Handshake agreement.  Ha ha, shake my ****** more like it.

On 1/31/2018 at 7:32 PM, Bananas said:

Is Hatseridi a done deal i.e. he is contractually bound or is it a hand shake agreement ?

I think it's a preliminary agreement and probably includes a penalty clauses if it is broken. 

I was disappointed with the prospect Leovac leaving.  Even though he has never been great, I really didn't think we had anyone better to play that position.  But having seen how exceptionally well Vieirinha has played in the LB position, Leovac can gtfo.  My only concern with Vieirinha playing as LB is how he'll cope against an attacking team.  So far to be fair we have played teams that mostly sit back.

Ο ΠΑΟΚ «τον πρώτο και τον τελευταίο λόγο» για τον Κόντε!

Η κατ' αρχήν συμφωνία μεταξύ Χριστοβασίλη και ΠΑΟΚ για τον Ισπανό επιθετικό, η ρήτρα και η... ειδοποίηση για πιθανή κίνηση άλλου συλλόγου!

http://to10.gr/anonymous/137690/o-paok-ton-proto-ke-ton-telefteo-logo-gia-ton-konte/

could be a useful signing for next summer have him next year as our second third CF ! 

LA apparently still wants Warda. It looks like they just made a bid, which we rejected, as we don't want to sell him mid-year (and the 1.5 million isn't that great of a price). Personally, I am pretty sure we'll sell Pelkas in the summer, so if Warda is truly rehabilitated then he'd be a perfect replacement. Food for thought.

• 2 weeks later...