Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2017

pash

On 20/12/2017 at 4:35 PM, BostonThanatos said:

I hear Klaus is available! :O_O:

i wouldnt mind have him as a back up center forward.

at some point he'll find again his way to score goals. 

it would be nice have him rewarded with the team now that we will be winning titles.

except if our technical stuff knows he is not good for the locker rooms.

Here comes another rumor, this time for left back:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/marcio-azevedo/profil/spieler/55484

It would be very much a Michel move to get yet another Ukraine-based player.

The other rumored option for that position, from a week or so ago, was Safi (from Panionios, who scored in their last cup match). He is one of the two players that were banned from their NTs due to Panionios playing Maccabi Tel Aviv.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ehsan-haji-safi/profil/spieler/77547

Last I had heard about Hult, we were considering offering his back wages + a *very* small fee for him. Would those back wages be included in that 5mm debt that needs to be paid off by PAO by spring?

Another name we're linked with, Mehdi Taremi (CF who plays in Iran). I could swear that we've been linked with him in the past. He's been suspended for four months and will be eligible to play January 20th).

https://www.transfermarkt.com/mehdi-taremi/profil/spieler/307058

Hopefully the plan is to go for Hult and use these other players as media distractions.  Ultimately we just need a player that is at least as good as Leovac and I think Hult is at least that.  Anything better is a bonus.  If we want a top class LB that is fit and in form I doubt such a player is available mid year.

Pfft I’m a PAOK fan.  I’ll take it with a shovel of salt.  Still, I think it’d be a solid signing.  The only thing I can see being a problem is Hult possibly not wanting to play for another team in Greece.  He may be biding his time to see what other offers come in.  Ah the suspense of the “metagrafiko” period ...

Some more rumors/news:

• Natcho denying that he made a secret trip to Greece in the last few days to re-sign with us. I think he's a great player but our midfield is absolutely stacked and I couldn't possibly see this happening...maybe if we sold Shakhov, Cimirot, AND Kace...
  • Heard of a rumor as to Alin Tosca on twitter (thanks Angelo), a possible six-month loan to see out the end of the year. He is a left back and center back who plays for Real Betis (though hasn't gotten much time this season). Part of Romania's national team. I actually like the idea of a loan for that position, as Giannoulis will be back next season and I really don't think they're going to ditch Leveque.
  • Poungouras linked with Kerkyra, presumably for a loan. They could use the help.

Kakkos is being loaned back to Panserraikos, as was rumored before. His previous loan with Nea Salamis was terminated.

Savvidis is back in Thessaloniki today to approve future transfers. I had read that they were planning on getting players signed before Christmas so that the new guys would have as many training sessions as possible before the second half of the season began, but unsurprisingly this did not happen.

Agreed, it's looking more and more likely it'll be him.

I think we were linked with Moledo as well - a club in Turkey offered 500k for him, but the player wants to return to his home country.

InPAOK reporting that we're offering 1.75mm for Bogdan Stancu, who plays as striker for Bursaspor. I believe he's an active international as well (Romania, if you couldn't guess by the name). Here's one of those highlights vids: