Phantis Forums

Ex-Aris Players - Where Are They Now?

REY

Noticed that Noe Acosta and Alex Karagiannis are some important names for Lamia this season being involved in goals and even red cards.

Good to see that, once a boy loaned in Aris, Danilo Pereira developed well and plays for Porto, even a starter lately, I think, in most of the matches.

• Like it 1

Yes. I knew that I had seen that goal somewhere on the CL highlights.

Krima for Nikos Psychogios and Ilias Stavropoulos and with more less ruined careers due to injuries and whatever else...both with no clubs these days. Stavropoulos only 22.

Valentin Roberge is a regular starter for Apollon Limassol. also played for Sunderland not long ago and had some matches even there. I liked the guy really.

Anyone remembering Ian Daly? :grin: A thin Irish attacker now plays in his homeland or UK for who knows what club in what division according to transfermarkt.

Edited by REY
  • Like it 1

Ian Daly... yes I remember him, I think he has been transfered to us together with Delorte, Gracian and the rest of Argentinian guys.

I didn't know Roberge plays in Cyprus, I think Toni Calvo plays also there. Javito was playing last year in an uknown team of Segunda Division B.

Pity that neither of Sakis Kanoulas, Nikos Angeloudis nor Vasili Tryantafyllakos have made anything in their careers, mostly hanging around Beta or even Gamma Ethniki. I thought there was some potential in them.

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

Εξοφλήθηκε ο Ταυλαρίδης

Ο Στάθης Ταυλαρίδης εισέπραξε την τελευταία δόση των 20 χιλ. από τον #ARISFC

Εξοφλήθηκε ο Ταυλαρίδης

Μαζί με τον Ταυλαρίδη πληρώθηκαν και άλλοι πρώην παίκτες τις δόσεις τους, είτε εξ ολοκλήρου είτε έναντι οφειλών
Εξοφλήθηκε σήμερα ο Στάθης Ταυλαρίδης.

Ο Έλληνας ποδοσφαιριστής εισέπραξε την τελευταία δόση των 20 χιλ. ευρώ, κλείνοντας έτσι μία από τις μεγαλύτερες περσινές οικονομικές "πληγές" ύψους 77 χιλιάδων. 

Μαζί με τον Ταυλαρίδη πληρώθηκαν επίσης και οι δόσεις άλλων πρώην παικτών της ομάδος, είτε εξ ολοκλήρου, είτε έναντι οφειλών. 

Ορισμένοι από τους παίκτες στους οποίους η ΠΑΕ οφείλει χρήματα δείχνουν, προς τιμήν τους, μεγάλη υπομονή, όπως ο Μπράνα Ίλιτς και ο Πίτου Γκαρσία, οι οποίοι πήραν κάποια χρήματα έναντι. 

Για την ΠΑΕ ΑΡΗΣ οι εξοφλήσεις δεν τελειώνουν εδώ, καθώς υπάρχουν και άλλες υποθέσεις παικτών, όπως εκείνες των Καράμπελα και Αντρέου, στους οποίους οφείλονται χρήματα, το  μόνο σίγουρο όμως είναι πως γίνεται μεγάλη προσπάθεια, της οποίας αρωγός ήταν και ο κόσμος, ο οποίος χθες βρέθηκε μαζικά στο Κλεάνθης Βικελίδης και η "συνδρομή" του είναι σίγουρο πως βοήθησε αρκετά την "κιτρινόμαυρη" ΠΑΕ. 

Θα πρέπει πλέον να δοθεί προσοχή και στην τωρινή ομάδα και τους παίκτες που δίνουν την μάχη της ανόδου, ώστε να μην υπάρξουν νέα προβλήματα.

Efsthatios Tavlaridis - no club
Brana Ilić - Hungarian second division
Pitu Garcia - Gamma Ethniki
Nikos Karabelas - no club
Andreu - somewhere in Australia
:O_O:

• 2 weeks later...

Mavroudis Bougaidis - Swedish 2nd division, Dimitris Sounas - Italian God knows what division

If you add them to likes of Stavropoulos and slight older tall attackers that I mentioned like Angeloudis, Kanoulas, Tryanta'kos etc. you have a totally lost generation and waste. I can not believe that no one could be at 150% of working rate to make something off their careers, to play at least in the first division of Greece, let alone somewhere in Europe. I guess it shouldn't have been the mission impossible.

Edited by REY
  • Like it 2

• 2 weeks later...

True..... I guess it's not just about talent, it's what you do with it.... And hard work, and determination to succeed, and not giving up, and keep pushing, and pushing, and pushing..... 

Like everything in life, really...

• Like it 2

Just saw an item yesterday on the Dutch National Broadcasting Company about Angelos Charisteas, as today the so called “Dutch Classico” is played. Charisteas is one of the seven players and the only foreigner to have scored for both teams.

He returned to The Netherlands and now is co-owner of a bar/restaurant called “Libertine Comptoir de Cuisine” and the concept is that you can drink and eat all day (breakfast, brunch, lunch and diner).

Here is how he looks like these days: https://exprofs.nl/charisteas-opent-koffierestaurant/

Edited by Dutch Eagle
  • Like it 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Αυτός ο παίχτης μου φάνηκε ότι μπορεί να βγάλει ακόμα μια χρονιά στον Άρη.

Ασε το γεγονός ότι από μπάλα ξέρει καλύτερη από όλα τα μπακ που έχουμε. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...