Phantis Forums

SL–R10: AEK - PAOK (05 Nov 17, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

To me the only thing that changed is that Savvidis put more money this year, so we do have better individual players.

What didn't change is Savvidis αμπαλοσύνη. So, today we are still paying the huge mistakes that were done right after May when we knew Ivic is not going to continue in the team. Getting Stanojevic, a joke coach, and rather late. Then suck him and get Lucescu who most of us didn't like or believe in the first place.

I wouldn't blame Zambrano or El Kaddouri or whoever. The only one to blame again is Savvidis. And also I want to congratulate Olympiakos and AEK. They were μάγκες enough to win us after they tied Barcelona and Milan respectively. Hats off guys for those big Greek teams.

7 hours ago, Yiankos said:

I wouldn't blame Zambrano or El Kaddouri or whoever. The only one to blame again is Savvidis. And also I want to congratulate Olympiakos and AEK. They were μάγκες enough to win us after they tied Barcelona and Milan respectively. Hats off guys for those big Greek teams.

Yes and no.  This is the first time that I can ever remember where Olympiakos and AEK played ultra (and I mean ultra) defensive against us and that is in their home ground.  That to me says they genuinely are wary of the ... potential of our players.  Did they play us of the park and create chance after chance ?  Hardly.  For our part, our team is for the most part 11 individuals that are not playing as a team.  Not enough passion, at least not in the right way.  We still have a lot of work to do.

• Like it 1

Sorry for my late response.. Didn't get to see yours...

So, what's your "no"? Because they played defensively you are not going to congratulate them for smashing our ass even with only 1-0 and basically no big chances? Or you are happy that for the first time they played defensively? I only hope one day we will tie Milan or Barcelona and next weekend we are going to win Olympiakos or AEK without playing offensively!