Phantis Forums

PAO - OSFP League Game Oct 28, 2017

Epicurus

I think Oly has a better team. On paper it costs twice as much as PAO, but in the games between these 2 rivals anything is possible. The greens aren't competitive for the title, and the reds are struggling this year. I hope we see a good match and the home team wins.

I'm not sure the majority of players for both teams truly know what this "derby" means... lots of new faces, and not many players stay put for several years to really identify with a team.

Above all, I hope nothing bad happens in terms of violence.

For a derby, this is a good game in my opinion. PAO is playing very well and Lucas just scored! 1-0.  The greens deserving to win, so far, based on their game. Gavroi haven't had 1 good chance yet.

Even though Oly came back late in the second half (first shot on goal 79'), PAO deserved to win this one as it was clearly the better team on the field today!   Amazing.

And if the greens had the 2 points deducted from last year, they'd be above gavroi today.

I hope the people with money see that this club is worth saving and making it powerful again.