Phantis Forums

SL–R8: Olympiakos - PAOK (22 Oct 17, 20:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

Campos, btw, looked very rusty. I think Mak looked better than Vieirinha, but in retrospect Pelkas should have gotten the start.

Biggest sin is still not starting Biseswar.

I have a feeling the lineup we'll have for Wednesday's game will foreshadow what we'll see next weekend.

Until yesterday we were one of the only 3 teams that were undefeated. The others were Atromitos and Levadeiakos. Those two still are, although Atromitos is playing AEK as I write this. What I am trying to say is that we are still in the race. We could still be in first place after the end of this round.

I think the frustration among the PAOK fans is that we could have easily been ahead by 5 to 7 points right now if we were taking some of the games more seriously. There is just no reason for not beating Larisa and Apollon, or at least tying Olympiakos yesterday.

Lucescu is still making bad coaching decisions. Yesterday was no different. When you are down to am average Olympiakos team, why do you put in Shakhov? To hold on to a 1:0 loss? You have to go in to tie the game. Biseswar and Pelkas should have been thrown into the game right after Olympiakos scored. Instead he waited until the last 15 minutes to only puyt Biseswar on the field.

Anyway, we will need to improve offensively. Vierinha and Mak need to get their s%$#! together. There is no doubt that Olympiakos and AEK will improve after their European season ends. That's why it was important to accumulate as many points as possible during the first 8 rounds. We now need to get maximum points in much tougher games. 

BTW Atromitos just scored and is beating AEK 1:0. About 30 minutes left in the game.

No, the frustration is that the team hasn't played a good game all season.  I don't give a crap about lost points if the team is playing, but I can't stand the team not playing anything resembling competent ball and everyone sitting in a circle jerk talking about cups and championships...

In the words of Petreli: "Παιδια υπαρχει θεμα, βουλιαζουμε στο ψεμα"