Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cocksta

Daily Team News [ 2016 ]

When u live abroad you go to any team in greece just to get the vibe ppl living in europe wont be able to understanf live in australia and you will.

• Like it 2

I didnt mean it in a rude way. I get it too. But when you have to wake up at 4qm to watch a match everyone around you isepl mad and go and watch rugby games lives watching fotball live is a sureal vibe and if your team is not playing youll take any team orherwise you miss out its weird but understandbke if you live 28 hours away from human life

http://www.leoforos.gr/football/story/100454/timoria-proklisi

so we have a one match fan ban at the beginning of the season...correct me if i am wrong???...but this game i attended and they are saying the fans where shouting abusive slogans..........hmmmmmmmmmmm nope i might not understand greek at all but this is every week in greek football!!!! :nono: nothing out of the norm happened at this at all!!!..i am proof!!!!!............the circus draw's first blood! ;)

Defeated Aris Limasol 6-1 in today's friendly. Lucas Villafaniez MOTM with 2 goals, a goal for Vlachodimos, Klonaridis, and from academy talents Chatzigiovannis and Pispas

• Like it 1

Μίνι προετοιμασία ξεκινάει ο Παναθηναϊκός

Ο πρώτος στόχος στον Παναθηναϊκό πραγματοποιήθηκε με την πρόκριση στο Europa League και οι «πράσινοι» ξεκινούν τώρα μια νέα μίνι προετοιμασία για να είναι έτοιμοι για το πρωτάθλημα.

Στον Παναθηναϊκό από το ξεκίνημα της σεζόν τα πράγματα ήταν ξεκάθαρα για τους στόχους, με την πρόκριση στους ομίλους του Europa League να είναι βασική προτεραιότητα για την ομάδα του Αντρέα Στραματσόνι.
Μετά την υλοποίηση του πρώτου στόχου, στο «τριφύλλι» θέλουν να είναι όσο το δυνατόν πιο έτοιμοι για τις εγχώριες υποχρεώσεις και φυσικά για τα παιχνίδια των ομίλων του Europa League.

Πάντως μέσα στο διάστημα αυτό, οι «πράσινοι» θα δώσουν και δύο φιλικά με την ομάδα νέων και τον Άρη στη Θεσσαλονίκη, για να διατηρήσουν το ρυθμό τους μέχρι την έναρξη του πρωταθλήματος και το πρώτο ευρωπαϊκό παιχνίδι.

http://www.panathinaikoskosmos.com/232645/mini-proetoimasia-ksekinaei-ο-panathinaikos/

Edited by Accor6

Great find Jimmy

Rocha has always had the right vision for the club, unfortunately those players 24 and under he is referring to, cost money, money we don't have right now. Back in the day it was possible but greek clubs historically are not run well.

As for the academy, most of the kids that came through, were not good enough. Risvanis and kapinos are exceptions but it is never easy when they have to compete with all these foreigners. Had we persisted with the kids, we would've kept regressing. In a perfect world, all the clubs come together and agree to stop bringing over foreigners and start playing the kids. Impossible in greece however, when fans want results immediately.

Simao will be training at Kalafatis in November and if he does well will be picked up in favor of Boumal who will be shipped to Turkey

• Like it 1

Accor can further explain on the story and I dont have all the information as I saw this late last night

But supposedly Dimitraki (owner of Sparti FC) has sided w/ the teams that have sold their souls to gavro (panthrakiko, kalloni, etc.)